+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 27/12/2019 : Business Sense

27/12/2019 : Business Sense

I'm of the opinion that not only should we have the Shed, but we should also keep the Jerry Kerr as well.

Given the time of year, we will fill it no bother and will help to have Arabs on four sides of the ground, especially as 'influential' BNBs are calling for us not to get the main stand at Dens at all in future fixtures.

We should only give the Fairplay to the bill dodgers.

Thoughts?

Totally agree but if they don't want to give us part of their main stand next time then how are they going to fill it thereselves? Buy 1 get 2 free

I think we should consider holding it back and see how the ticket sales go - at that time of year and with, hopefully, things going well at the top of the league, I reckon we’ll sell well. Obviously we’ll be at risk of a ‘tit-for-tat’ response from the Funny Lot for the next Derby but hey ho. BTW I can see this one being properly, properly mental and if that lot over the road perform again like they did on Friday night they’ll be in for a fearful doing.

Jdfc thinks they can sell the Main stand allocation rather than give us them, HMAC doesnt care, just wants us oot and doesnt matter aboot the money. Business done the DFC way

I would keep the shed based on last derby and time of year but would give them the Jerry Kerr and JYM.

I would give them the same 3, 600 as August but do reckon they will struggle to sell it all

10,500 for us is more than fair given we sold it comfortably last time

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Jdfc thinks they can sell the Main stand allocation rather than give us them, HMAC doesnt care, just wants us oot and doesnt matter aboot the money. Business done the DFC way

I would keep the shed based on last derby and time of year but would give them the Jerry Kerr and JYM.
    Just as well Ulster isn't on the fun board... 🤔

Not surprised they want us out of the Main Stand. There was literally 3 stewards separating thousands of fans. I never realised how close the fans were and how little they were segregated. Looked awesome for our fans tbh but I'd be raging if I was a Funster.

As for the 27th, it may well be the last derby of the season, and the last derby for a number of years, so let's get as many Arabs in there as possible.

There are two derbies left thearab

Plenty important games between now and then to finish the year

6 league games left in 2019, 4 are at Tannadice

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    There are two derbies left thearab

Plenty important games between now and then to finish the year

6 league games left in 2019, 4 are at Tannadice
    With one of the ‘away’ ones just doon the road in Arbroath where I would imagine we’ll take a good few through. Indeed, I wonder if that will be all ticket for the United end?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)