+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: ***St Johnstone v Aberdeen*** Match build up Sunday 24th November

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Onky one man to blame today,step forward mcinnes ya negative c@nt
    McInnes from minute 52.
    Clancy should be hung out to dry for not giving us a penalty & sending off their player.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    McInnes from minute 52.
    Clancy should be hung out to dry for not giving us a penalty & sending off their player.
    Aye Clancy fuucked up - but having a shytebag manager who goes game management at only 1-0 against the worst team in the league is a far bigger problem.

The fact we didn’t win is all on DM. That cuunt won’t change so for me it’s only a matter of time until he’s binned as I hope & expect Cormack & pals will simply not accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Aye Clancy fuucked up - but having a shytebag manager who goes game management at only 1-0 against the worst team in the league is a far bigger problem.

The fact we didn’t win is all on DM. That cuunt won’t change so for me it’s only a matter of time until he’s binned as I hope & expect Cormack & pals will simply not accept that.
    Every club owner/chairman etc wants to pick their own manager as you want to have your input on how things should be run. McInnes will be away...I don’t see him seeing out the season now. He could very well be binned before the January transfer window so we have someone in place who can hit the ground running by getting in new players etc. Milne and McInnes away from being top dogs at Aberdeen will certainly make the club more interesting as both are dead wood.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

^^^ Totally agree with all that Moog

McInnes says he didn't get the result he wanted from his subs and said the team was poor

Didn't explain his subs though

I agree that McInnes has his faults - game management, lack of giving youth it's chance ,negative substitutions... however I look at the points his team's have accumulated over the past 6 years and think he is a decent manager. So I wouldn't bin him but hope a new chairman putting pressure on him to win would make McInnes better

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    McInnes says he didn't get the result he wanted from his subs and said the team was poor

Obviously didnt defend enough for the clueless sh1tebag...

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I agree that McInnes has his faults - game management, lack of giving youth it's chance ,negative substitutions... however I look at the points his team's have accumulated over the past 6 years and think he is a decent manager. So I wouldn't bin him but hope a new chairman putting pressure on him to win would make McInnes better
    DM ain’t going to change.
    He’s pragmatic.
    Likes “control” of a game from midfield.
    That’s his way.
    We either suck it up or change manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Bryson is about 70% fit at best.
    Gallagher is a wasp in a bottle.. clueless
    Why he never took off another defender when they had no-one up front I’m not sure.
    McLennan for Devlin
    Against two static banks of 4, you need to move the ball with pace & use width.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Every club owner/chairman etc wants to pick their own manager as you want to have your input on how things should be run. McInnes will be away...I don’t see him seeing out the season now. He could very well be binned before the January transfer window so we have someone in place who can hit the ground running by getting in new players etc. Milne and McInnes away from being top dogs at Aberdeen will certainly make the club more interesting as both are dead wood.
    He was far more critical than normal after the match and specifically praised the away fans (I though we were pretty quiet to be honest), which he does only occasionally. Sounded to me as though he is a man more aware of his position than normal.

I think the attendance at the next two home games will also have an impact on Cormack's thinking. If St Mirren is 10,000 or less and sevco is only about 16,000 like the celtic game (so both about 3-4,000 lower than normal) then I think he could move sooner rather than later as for these guys it comes back to the bottom line and reducing crowds on the back of poor results/performances usually does for most managers

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast