+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: ***St Johnstone v Aberdeen*** Match build up Sunday 24th November

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Onky one man to blame today,step forward mcinnes ya negative c@nt
    You lose

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You lose

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    He was far more critical than normal after the match and specifically praised the away fans (I though we were pretty quiet to be honest), which he does only occasionally. Sounded to me as though he is a man more aware of his position than normal.

I think the attendance at the next two home games will also have an impact on Cormack's thinking. If St Mirren is 10,000 or less and sevco is only about 16,000 like the celtic game (so both about 3-4,000 lower than normal) then I think he could move sooner rather than later as for these guys it comes back to the bottom line and reducing crowds on the back of poor results/performances usually does for most managers
    It won’t be a good crowd against St.Mirren and the huns match will be lower than expected (it’s midweek and on the telly so that won’t help make people want to go).
    It would be a smart move by Cormack to bin McInnes quickly as possible as it would send out a message that we are going to be more ambitious than currently. It might cost a few quid but increased publicity and making the club seem exciting could certainly help crowd increases. Also a new manager in before the January transfer window will give them a chance to bring in different players to add better competition to our stagnant players. Players need competition to get the best out of them. Cormack could certainly have fans on his side right away if he said we want a manager who has an attacking mentality that likes to score goals and win all games.
    If Milne had the choice of new manager it would be from the likes of Derek Adams, Tommy Wright etc....let’s hope Cormack has more ambition and backs his choice.

I think McInnes will be here until the summer,then Cormack will bring in his own manager and hopefully give him funds to bring in better quality players.

I’m not sure who he will bring in but hopefully it will be a guy who never got his coaching badges at Largs.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I think McInnes will be here until the summer,then Cormack will bring in his own manager and hopefully give him funds to bring in better quality players.

I’m not sure who he will bring in but hopefully it will be a guy who never got his coaching badges at Largs.
    Possibly.
    Suppose it depends on how we go from now until May.
    If it’s more insipid boring football as it’s been 90% of the season, you might be right.

Under Milne it would’ve been an Adams or a Wright.

Under Cormack there’s more of a chance of someone a bit more leftfield maybe?
    Someone like a Darren Fletcher making their way in to management (that was just plucked off the top of my head).
    Maybe a younger, more attack-minded manager/coach?

God forbid he’s American though...
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 24-11-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Scottish League appearances:

Andy Considine - 390
    Sevco - 275

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Scottish League appearances:

Andy Considine - 390
    Sevco - 275
    Love it

Disappointin result ... jist want tae say tho .... was in a recordin studio the whole day, but 'stole' some 'slack' time watchin' the game... and ... re the penalty claim ... ffs .... even watchin on a fkn wee mobile phone wi the wrang glesses on .... it's def a fkn pen, and a red! ...
    VAR ... may well hae gaen us the points ... but we're nae peyin for it ... but we will eventually.

If nae, jist giz a bigger phone, better set o' specs, and a radio link tae the ref ..... bypass VAR, giz enough for a few beers here an' there, an' Ah'll post the appropriate vid tae the ref an' 4th official as soon as ma hands are dry efter cradlin ma wullie ower the urinal.

Come on refs ... lets get it right ........ ****in up ye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Scottish Premier League appearances:

Andy Considine - 390
    Sevco - 127
    Fixed that for ya

[QUOTE=NaeMairNeeps;39369058]jist giz a better set o' specs, /QUOTE]

It could be arranged

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast