+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warnock leaves Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Those that played under him all said he was the best.
    Could do with him over here WanChai , just about the only available man that could give us a sniff of staying up , a job he successfully did at the Millers .

Give him a contract till the end of the season as I'm sure Neil wouldn't want to beyond that anyway , give him the chance to go out on a high instead the damp squib way he's left Cardiff .

Not much chance of that happening though , Warnock would want full control over the recruitment in January plus our moronic owners probably have never heard of him .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Could do with him over here WanChai , just about the only available man that could give us a sniff of staying up , a job he successfully did at the Millers .

Give him a contract till the end of the season as I'm sure Neil wouldn't want to beyond that anyway , give him the chance to go out on a high instead the damp squib way he's left Cardiff .

Not much chance of that happening though , Warnock would want full control over the recruitment in January plus our moronic owners probably have never heard of him .
    Think it would be a clash of cultures.

Give it a few days...he'll probably turn up somewhere ... "Sharon didn't want me lounging round the house... couldn't turn down the chance of achieving one more promotion..." etc, etc... Won't be with us though

Again has I said in up**** posts, Paul Warns needs a mentor, Neil Warnock the right answer to this problem. Might shove a few noses out, but the club comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Think it would be a clash of cultures.
    Yeh I can just see his reaction when Paul Conway explains to him that Billy Beane of the Oakland A's fame will be identifying the players he will have to work with , all under 22 years of age !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yeh I can just see his reaction when Paul Conway explains to him that Billy Beane of the Oakland A's fame will be identifying the players he will have to work with , all under 22 years of age !!!!
    Think hed prefer ploughing his fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Again has I said in up**** posts, Paul Warns needs a mentor, Neil Warnock the right answer to this problem. Might shove a few noses out, but the club com9es first.
    Why does he need a mentor, he's not 5.
    Warnock should retire now as a legend.

Again has I said in up**** posts, Paul Warns needs a mentor
    He has one there already. John Breckin.

Again has I said in up**** posts, Paul Warns needs a mentor, Neil Warnock the right answer to this problem. Might shove a few noses out, but the club comes first.
    I dont think he does. Warne needs to carve his own career.

Not Warnock, it wouldn’t be fair on Warney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast