+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warnock leaves Cardiff

Warnock leaves Cardiff

By mutual agreement.

Will he retire now,what ever he does I wish him well.

If we got promoted again i wouldnt mind Kevin Blackwell back as a defensive coach and defender recruitment advisor. That,s assuming he,s leaving as well
    Last edited by flourbasher; 11-11-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    If we got promoted again i wouldnt mind Kevin Blackwell back as a defensive coach and defender recruitment advisor
    Have to agree. He's at least championship std

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    By mutual agreement.
    This phrase usually means it's anything but mutual.
    In this case, considering NW's own comments, I think it may actually be true
    Good luck NW

Some really funny stories about him on under the cosh podcasts. One about him giving a player a *******ing while stripping off for a shower. Continuing after the shower drying himself off. Then, legs apart, applying his pile cream.

Those that played under him all said he was the best.

Let's get him back in a director of football role

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Let's get him back in a director of football role
    I don’t think that would suit Warney tbh, Warnock would be too much in his face so to speak and upset the dressing room

This has come as no surprise to me. I was reading a piece where they recently interviewed him about his next game against Bristol City and the love/hate relationship he has with their fans. He went on to quote that he's 71 in December and wonders if he's in charge from one game to the next. He's a realist and knew his time was up.

This man is a legend and should be shown the utmost respect.

He was always the pantomime villain and always had plenty to say but, he gave as good as he got. A real character and one who will be sadly missed.

Many many promotions under his belt he started his career in the non leagues with Scarborough right the way through to getting Sheff Utd promoted to the Prem against all the odds.

Yes he was an ex player of ours but the way he looked after us loaning us Stephen Quinn etc was immense, and if I'm really being honest, he paid us for Will Vaulks services when others weren't interested for the fee he eventually paid Thanks Neil.

If you are to retire then bloody well enjoy it, you've earned it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast