+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock

Warnock

Has left Cardiff , would you like him here ? It won't happen ! But I'd love it if he did

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Has left Cardiff , would you like him here ? It won't happen ! But I'd love it if he did
    Just about the only available man who could pull this off , he did a similar job at Rotherham .

Our owners have probably never even heard of him .

Give him a contract till the end of the season , I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to go on much past that anyhow .

It offers him the opportunity to finish his career on a positive note rather than a damp squib at Cardiff .

Give him total control of the playing side of the club including recruitment in January .

We might have a sniff of staying up or at least drop down to league one with some pride .

Unfortunately it won't happen .

The die is cast unfortunately , oh to have a Manager with quality , instead we go down te HC route now , the suits seemingly know better ,some never having played the game , yet think a computer makes a good team , they are wrong , and given time will be proved wrong , unfortunate times lie ahead for our once proud club .

Warnock in a red shirt with No 7 on his back that's when it was BFC

Gerrim in nar.

A chance fo owners to redeem thursenns.

Give him a budget to chose his own four or five players in January, let him buy a free agent or two now if he knows they could do a job eg Jedonic.

-----and then a unicorn flew ovva Sowerby Bridge and it was all a dream.
    Bob CherryCola from the USA or Ronald Castovic from Estonian second tier will be appointed.

Whoever gets the job the Press Release will say-

"He was always our first choice all along".

(37 days since the Stendel separation and the 21 Words)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-11-2019 at 09:10 AM.

They're too busy trying to get the partick thistle deal completed new HC here is secondary

I'd have him here in a heartbeat right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Just the type of boss ya need Roma mi owd pal,as some have said he did a brilliant job keepin the Millers up tother season.But i'm not sure some Reds fans would be so happy to have Neil's assistant wi him at Oakwell.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just the type of boss ya need Roma mi owd pal,as some have said he did a brilliant job keepin the Millers up tother season.But i'm not sure some Reds fans would be so happy to have Neil's assistant wi him at Oakwell.UTMPB
    Eyup mi owd mukka , tha reyt , he iz typa boss wi need , Carnt see it appnin tho, Old Neils sed today he hopes to be back managing sooin , all the best mate , your blades are doing brilliant , hope you continue doing same for rest ov Seerson ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast