+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Celtic FC. A club like no other.

Celtic FC. A club like no other.

Name:  gers.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  74.9 KB

Same every year Rab,nothing changes..What else can you expect from a group of sectarian morons.

Makes no sense Rab, as a Veteran I have fought alongside brave Scots, in fact one(Ian Clark) gave his life when we were on the same operation. I feel sad for his family for them to hear about the chanting.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Makes no sense Rab, as a Veteran I have fought alongside brave Scots, in fact one(Ian Clark) gave his life when we were on the same operation. I feel sad for his family for them to hear about the chanting.
    They are Brit haters who at the same time reap the benefits of being in Britain.

I've said before about being on a fishing trip in South Ireland. They supported the Argies during the Falkands. They called it Malvenes as the Argies do. They had songs on the duke box to support "Malvenes"
    At the same time they boasted, to me, that they were laughing in the face of Britain because they were getting British grants to fund the doing up of their farm houses, (some finished ones looked like they were straight out of a Dallas TV set.

Same sad sacks that have British Passports and were running around Rome looking for a British Embassy last week.

F,uck off back to Ireland you scum.

FFS.