+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Hackett , Cardiff , Saturday night.

Steve Hackett , Cardiff , Saturday night.

For long time Genesis fans like myself, the opportunity to see ex band member and talented guitarist Steve Hackett was too good to turn down. The two and a half performance was split into two parts. First up were songs from “Spectral Mornings” celebrating the 40th anniversary since it’s release . There were alsoalso some other songs from past albums and the new album too which went down well with the die hard fans in the audience. The second part of the show included the full album “Selling England By The Pound”(which happens to be my favourite album of them all) and one or two other Genesis favourites thrown in for good measure, to finish the night off. In retrospect, it was the Genesis stuff we’d all come to hear, and we were not let down. A great night all round, thanks Steve for visiting the Welsh capital once again. We really enjoyed the evening.

Thanks for letting us know that Cardiff is the capital of Wales, I never knew that.

Keep reading my posts when they appear on this message board- you will learn a lot more.. and there was me thinking only sensible people posted on here.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Keep reading my posts when they appear on this message board- you will learn a lot more.. and there was me thinking only sensible people posted on here.
    There is always an exception to the rule malwayne.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Don't be so touchy mon ami, it's only banter, and you Welsh do like a bit if banter with us English don't you, weren't you having a bit of fun with us yourself last week in a Rugby post ? Don't tell me you're a typical Welshman Mal, good at dishing it out, but not so keen on taking it, I thought you were better than that. And I haven't even mentioned sheep-shagging................yet.

Don't forget Mal, Sinky lives in the Ribble Valley where they have perfected the ancient art of sheep sh@gging to perfection..

I see it's business as usual in your sad little world Alfieboy.

Tonga 14 GB 6
    New Zealand 12 GB 8
    New Zealand 23 GB 8

Never mind eh

Ahem.. Back to the OP..I've always liked Genesis Mal,glad you enjoyed the gig..Nice to see them still playing.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Ahem.. Back to the OP..I've always liked Genesis Mal,glad you enjoyed the gig..Nice to see them still playing.
    Wouldn't be the same without Phil Collins though guys?

Maybe not,but obviously still enjoyable if you are a fan of their music BT ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)