+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 13 down, 23 to go, Queens at home next up

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Agreed. Start Smith and Clark. Appere from the bench if we need to change the game.
    Appere to play with both Smith & Clark for me so I agree with both Shedka's and Affshore's line ups but wouldn't be too bothered if we swapped Stanton for C Smith.

The reason I put them like that and not more flat 442 is want the four rotating, they can all play up front central including McMullan and can all drop off or drift wide

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Appere to play with both Smith & Clark for me so I agree with both Shedka's and Affshore's line ups but wouldn't be too bothered if we swapped Stanton for C Smith.
    I feel Smith has been very patient, done well from the bench and deserves his start.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The reason I put them like that and not more flat 442 is want the four rotating, they can all play up front central including McMullan and can all drop off or drift wide
    Let's face it any 11 we choose on here should be ripping QOS up. Will be interesting to see how RN lines us up.

Tombola out and one up front.....I can feel it in my bones!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    dinna

I don't get the tombola talk and can't see anything but one change outwith injury, the only time any changes we didn't really like were made were down to injury, he decided to give Watson another go at cb aswell which has paid off (Watson was stinking at cb vs East fife so no one wanted him to be played there again until they saw him do a good job at Inverness last week)

His record is excellent in league, especially since he signed players in January to start molding his own side

Pld 27 W19 D2 L6 F48 A22 Pts 59
    Win% 70.4 ppg 2.19 gfpg 1.78 gapg 0.81

More of the same please I say, only one outcome if so (and it's what we all crave)

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    The tombola is really not something Robbie is guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    The tombola is really not something Robbie is guilty of.
    Correct. That would be like playing a right back at left back and filling the right back slot with a centre half.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Let's face it any 11 we choose on here should be ripping QOS up. Will be interesting to see how RN lines us up.
    Just like the last meeting of the 2 sides😂

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)