+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T - Twisting a meaning.

We used to visit different footymad sites a few years ago and take over their boards for a couple of hours..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We used to visit different footymad sites a few years ago and take over their boards for a couple of hours..
    Bloody hell I was only thinking about that the other day Alf as I couldn't remember which forum used to it

We had a lads’ day out from the Cambridge board back in the day, got as far as Charlton and Valley banned us all. Great days.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    We had a lads’ day out from the Cambridge board back in the day, got as far as Charlton and Valley banned us all. Great days.
    That guy from Charlton banned all of us before we posted anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    What s going on 'ere then,where's these baggies suddenly turned up from?
    Is Stroller still posting? I liked him
    We are a bit concerned about Stroller. We haven't heard from him for ages, and he wasn't in the best of health. I have had some pre match drinks with him in the past, he is a very nice chap.

Hope Stroller is okay,he used to post on here quite regularly had a good laugh with him he's a top man.. Come on Stroller ,let us know you are okay mate..

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    That Valley banned anybody he could..

Valley’s a dick. At one point he had it so that anyone wanting to post had to have it approved by him first.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    We are a bit concerned about Stroller. We haven't heard from him for ages, and he wasn't in the best of health. I have had some pre match drinks with him in the past, he is a very nice chap.
    Like Alf says Stroller is a top bloke,I've spent hours and hours on here talking to.him and Tundra in the early hours seeing who could get the last post in before 5am,then Tundra passed away and Stroller seemed not to bother that much after then,if you see him wish him all the best from me (Chalky)

Good times Chalky ,so sad that Tundra passed away,the last post thread was a reet good laugh .. I even won it on the odd occasion..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast