+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T - Twisting a meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Good times Chalky ,so sad that Tundra passed away,the last post thread was a reet good laugh .. I even won it on the odd occasion..
    It made me laugh when you accidentally won the last post thread Alf because you couldn't slag off the winner the next day as usual ,they was good times indeed with a good set of lads posting then

Tundra was a great shock, most of us didn't even know he was ill. Although he was a Wolves fan he was well liked by all of us on the Baggies board and used to post on there regulary.
    He used to post photos of Elks and stuff on his front garden. He was a huge bloke as well from the pics i saw of him.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Tundra was a great shock, most of us didn't even know he was ill. Although he was a Wolves fan he was well liked by all of us on the Baggies board and used to post on there regulary.
    He used to post photos of Elks and stuff on his front garden. He was a huge bloke as well from the pics i saw of him.
    Tundra seemed so nice and genuine that I miss his posts sometimes,he would also put photos on here as well of where he lived and the wildlife that surrounded him because he knew that that was the kind of thing that I love,although a Wolves fan he must have been well liked by your forum as I think that it was a baggie that came on here to tell us the bad news,wasn't his Mrs English and he came over a few times to visit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123