+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sterling out of England game.....

Perhaps this isn't an isolated incident, maybe Sterling has done it before and management have turned a blind eye because of his value to the team?

Could be once to often?

Who knows?

I don't know why anyone's surprised at this. I've noticed his reaction to any decision that doesn't go his way, he just rants and raves at the officials and just throws a tantrum like a spoiled little kid. He needs to grow up and get that great big chip off his shoulder. He's not been the same since he got racially abused and it was all over the news. He's a very good player but he's a mardy arse too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Perhaps this isn't an isolated incident, maybe Sterling has done it before and management have turned a blind eye because of his value to the team?

Could be once to often?

Who knows?
    Southgate has totally got it wrong , there’s no excuse just plain stupidness from his part imo

Yes you may need to show authority but this for a ten second spat in an emotional game is just wrong, has he forgot what it’s like to play in them sort of games ?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Southgate has totally got it wrong , there’s no excuse just plain stupidness from his part imo

Yes you may need to show authority but this for a ten second spat in an emotional game is just wrong, has he forgot what it’s like to play in them sort of games ?
    That's what makes me think that Sterling might have done it before.

It's not about what happened in the game. It's about Stirling getting physical with Gomez in the training camp can****.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    It's not about what happened in the game. It's about Stirling getting physical with Gomez in the training camp can****.
    Yes. Threw his baked beans at him and intentionally broke the yolk on his chucky eggs

Did he whip out his chipolata ?

Yes I’ve just seen that, then maybe Southgate has got it right

Yes I’ve just seen that, then maybe Southgate has got it right
    Maybe he has got it right but if the forthcoming match was v Germany or some other top side would he still have done it?

I think not

So in last nights game Gomez gets booed by the England "fans" ?

Just don't get it, the victim booed but the guilty party cheered.

Bonkers
    Last edited by Grist_To_The_Mill; 15-11-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12