+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keogh

Keogh

Posted his appeal against dismissal for gross misconduct. Back by the PFA.

Not over yet then?

No sh*t Sherlock.
    Do you think anyone in Derby thought it was? This one will run and run until the truth (maybe) comes out.
    We already have a ‘Keogh’ and a ‘Keogh sacked’ thread. Apart from satisfying your evident delight at our misfortune is there really any need for a third?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 12-11-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No sh*t Sherlock.
    Do you think anyone in Derby thought it was? This one will run and run until the truth (maybe) comes out.
    We already have a ‘Keogh’ and a ‘Keogh sacked’ thread. Apart from satisfying your evident delight at our misfortune is there really any need for a third?
    RA think it was you who said these things are always settled out of court Come to agreement and nobody is any the wiser Confidentiality clause and we move on PFA have to get involved but you can bet your life the clubs legal team will have a very good case People are only speculating what has gone on nobody really knows what has been done or said

No sh*t Sherlock.
    Wow, such anger and evasion.
    Obviously this grates you and the fact it is a derby topic, not worthy of discussion.
    You really should leave your political snowflake strops, to the politics thread.
    I could make a teacher joke here, but you'd only throw another wobbler and scream and scream and scream until you are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Obviously this grates you and the fact it is a derby topic, not worthy of discussion.
    You really should leave your political snowflake strops, to the politics thread.
    I could make a teacher joke here, but you'd only throw another wobbler and scream and scream and scream until you are sick.
    Probably the daftest response, even from you, for a while.
    How am I being ‘evasive’...I’ve just pointed out that we all know it’s not over, that there are already two Keogh threads and that you love every minute of our/Keogh’s misfortune.

‘Obviously this grates you’...whatever that means...yes, I’m sad that a player who gave so much for DCFC should have his career ended in this way. Most decent folk will be. Whether his behaviour deserved it I have no idea, maybe we’ll find out.

As for the rest...you seem to be having much more of a strop than me. Now run along.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    RA think it was you who said these things are always settled out of court Come to agreement and nobody is any the wiser Confidentiality clause and we move on PFA have to get involved but you can bet your life the clubs legal team will have a very good case People are only speculating what has gone on nobody really knows what has been done or said
    Exactly mista.

Lets face it, he has no grounds for appealing an unfair dismissal unless there was some procedural unfairness, in which case, someone would need their capability seriously questioned. More likely lodging the appeal based on whether he can get anything to be silenced.

Be interesting to see whether they come to an alternative agreement via the internal process, or whether they stand by the decision and let him make a tribunal case. Wonder if he asks for a colleague to sit with him during the appeal, who he'd choose?!

Probably the daftest response, even from you, for a while.
    How am I being ‘evasive’...I’ve just pointed out that we all know it’s not over, that there are already two Keogh threads and that you love every minute of our/Keogh’s misfortune.

‘Obviously this grates you’...whatever that means...yes, I’m sad that a player who gave so much for DCFC should have his career ended in this way. Most decent folk will be. Whether his behaviour deserved it I have no idea, maybe we’ll find out.

As for the rest...you seem to be having much more of a strop than me. Now run along.
    You are having a strop.
    Straight in feet first.
    Snowflake suits you well

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Exactly mista.

Lets face it, he has no grounds for appealing an unfair dismissal unless there was some procedural unfairness, in which case, someone would need their capability seriously questioned. More likely lodging the appeal based on whether he can get anything to be silenced.

Be interesting to see whether they come to an alternative agreement via the internal process, or whether they stand by the decision and let him make a tribunal case. Wonder if he asks for a colleague to sit with him during the appeal, who he'd choose?!
    Im guessing not Tom Lawrence, or if it was, he won't have him sat in front of him again.

You are having a strop.
    Straight in feet first.
    Snowflake suits you well
    Really?

Tricky, are you a politician? You act like one and do it well. You accuse rA of evasion when, in reality, it is actually your good self who is being evasive. rA asked if you really thought it necessary to start a 3rd thread on the same subject. You haven't answered. If that isn't evasion what is?

You go on to slate rA. That is classic deflection. Another ploy regularly used by politicians. If you aren't one already then I think you should seriously think of a career change as you obviously have all the character traits necessary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)