+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sterling?

Didn't exactly miss the arrogant little **** did we ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Didn't exactly miss the arrogant little *****/**** did we ?
    No..

Flipping heck, I could have cobbled a team together off here that would have seen off Montenegro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Flipping heck, I could have cobbled a team together off here that would have seen off Montenegro.
    Of course you could BT, even with me as your assistant, nevertheless we've struggled against teams like Montenegro on numerous occasions in the past, and even lost games against such opposition.

What I don't like about Sterling is the way it's always about him. He could do with keeping his head down, his mouth shut and off social media for a while imo. Just play football.

I see Gomez has picked up an injury and headed back off to Anfield. No doubt Sterling will play against Kosovo?

I see Gomez has picked up an injury and headed back off to Anfield. No doubt Sterling will play against Kosovo?
    I would assume he will, no reason not to play him now, it's all done and dusted surely.

I would assume he will, no reason not to play him now, it's all done and dusted surely.
    The next Citeh v Liverpool meeting will be very interesting sinkov.

The next Citeh v Liverpool meeting will be very interesting sinkov.
    Do you really think so BT, this was such a trivial incident I'm amazed it carried over to the England squad. I really can't believe that even two pampered tw@ts like these two are will take it any further.

Do you really think so BT, this was such a trivial incident I'm amazed it carried over to the England squad. I really can't believe that even two pampered tw@ts like these two are will take it any further.
    The media will whip up a proper storm for at least a month before the return fixture sinkov. Where's Tommy Smith when you need him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)