+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cats, Dogs, Huns

Cats, Dogs, Huns

OK ... Ah'm a bam ... but I like and generally enjoy this site ... so now and again Ah post some ****e designed tae get folks participatin ... even if it means Ah get slaughtered

... and so .... Ah wis thinkin ... some folk like cats ... ithers like dogs ... the subject has been played oot and exhausted ,,, except ...

Which are 'hunnishest' ... cats? dogs? cat lovers? dog lovers?

.... The impetus for startin this thread is doon tae ma 16 year auld cat bitin me tae get fed ... like 15 minutes efter bein fed .... and then bein so slow tae get tae the 'feedin zone' that she ne'er' tripped me up ... and then spat at me ... upon which Ah spontaneously remarked 'Get oot ma f**kin road ya hun c*nt' ... then felt guilty ... then thought .... actually ... ma beloved cat behaved pure f**ckin hunnish!

Ah'll say nae mair ... over tae you guys ....

First tho ... gonna put the first 'stake in the grun' and suggest ... dogs are the huns ( their german name is 'hund' ffs! ) .. cos they tend tae follow-follow ... whereas cats kinda 'stand free'

I would never call my cat a hun. Hes a legend and hes my pal.

Doesnt leave my side and if he wants fed he goes to his bowl and looks at me. None of this biting sh@te.

Sits and watched the fitba with me too

His favourite team is Catania

Between the two?
    Dogs.
    It’s s’hiteing in the street and not covering it up that gives them away.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    OK ... Ah'm a bam ... but I like and generally enjoy this site ... so now and again Ah post some ****e designed tae get folks participatin ... even if it means Ah get slaughtered

... and so .... Ah wis thinkin ... some folk like cats ... ithers like dogs ... the subject has been played oot and exhausted ,,, except ...

.... The impetus for startin this thread is doon tae ma 16 year auld cat bitin me tae get fed ... like 15 minutes efter bein fed .... and then bein so slow tae get tae the 'feedin zone' that she ne'er' tripped me up ... and then spat at me ... upon which Ah spontaneously remarked 'Get oot ma f**kin road ya hun c*nt' ... then felt guilty ... then thought .... actually ... ma beloved cat behaved pure f**ckin hunnish!

Maybe you should think about getting yourself a hunster...sorry hamster. Watch your cat doesn’t eat it!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post

My dogs from Robroyston so case closed on that one

There was a farmer, who owned a Datsun Ute.

He used this Datsun for all his farm work, feeding the horses, throwing bails of hay out the back of it, carrying firewood and what not.
    When all of sudden one day, chug chug chug it breaks down.

So he decides to go back to the shed to grab his tractor and tow it back. He pulls apart his Datsun Ute and does all the fault finding and diagnostics you can imagine.
    He pulls apart the gearbox and finds a broken cog.

So he calls up the Datsun dealership and explains to him how his Datsun Ute broke down, and he needs a new cog for it. He asks if he could help him out.

The dealership tells him "Yeh mate, I can get one in for ya but it's going to take about 6-8 weeks." The farmer says, "why so long? I really need the Datsun cog for my Datsun Ute."

The man replies, "Yeh sorry mate, the parts coming from Japan, nothing I can do." The farmer says "fair enough" and hangs up the phone. He comes up with the idea to just fly over there himself and pick it up, as it's costing him money not having his Datsun Ute running.

He buys a plane ticket to Japan expecting he's just going to get there and buy a Datsun cog and return home. He finally lands and makes his way to the Datsun factory. Out comes one of the workers and the farmer says to him, "Mate, I'm after a Datsun cog for my Datsun ute."

The factory worker says "Yeh no worries, but we're a factory, you can't just buy one Datsun cog. You have to buy a 1000 Datsun cogs minimum." The farmer reluctantly agrees, and he takes a pallet of a 1000 Datsun cogs back onto the plane making his way home.

Quite soon after takeoff, as the plane was flying over China, the plane developed some problems and was losing height. A decision was made to throw out anything they deem as excessive.
    The flight crew are staring at a pallet of a 1000 Datsun cogs, thinking who would want a 1000, it's a Datsun, so they decide to push it off the back of the plane.

So they push the Datsun cogs out of the plane, the pallet breaks up, and the Datsun Ute spares are falling from the sky.

Down below one Chinese fella mentions to another, "Look 这个网站有一些怪癖! It's raining Datsun cogs!"
    **NOTE** No racism or offence intended

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    **NOTE** No racism or offence intended
    Stick to your day job

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Stick to your day job
    For you it's find a day job

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    For you it's find a day job
    Laughing at your own jokes. Good one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast