+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next up at NYS is Accrington Stanley

Next up at NYS is Accrington Stanley

Who are they?

Exactly

I’ve got a feeling we will win this game and will be annoyed if we don’t seeing that were on super6

HEALTH | Rotherham United Football Club supporters - We need your help!

We are asking anyone attending the game on Saturday 16th November to wear odd socks showing support for #antibullyingweek

Name:  0D3E3BA9-4670-4615-8A21-2BED0B7B71F0.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  30.3 KB

My washer doesn’t like bullies either

I don't have odd socks I only buy all black but I will buy a pair of blue socks for Saturday I fecking hate bullies.

It would be nice to see some football on Saturday instead if these strange campaigns

Think Smithy was wearing odd feet at Maidenhead

It's one of those games where we think we're Billy big bollox and 'should be beating teams like these'. I'm hopeful of a win but certainly won't be taking it for granted. Not with our s hitty home record.

🍌 skin written all over it. Agree with Hazza, don’t think we can just turn up thinking this will be a 3 easy points, it won’t.

Let’s not forget they’ve already best Ipswich the table toppers so why should they fear us? As mentioned, our home record is rubbish to say the least and even Tranmere, Lincoln, Shrewsbury all teams below us have taken points off us at home.

Let’s not be too over cautious and we need to score first to open them up. Smith and Ladapo up front and let’s see how they pair up. If you’re going to spend £400,000 on a player, at least let’s see him play Mr Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It would be nice to see some football on Saturday instead if these strange campaigns
    I bought something from the club shop yesterday and inside the bag (not necessary but I was given one anyway) were one card about kick it out from the police, a poster (nice) about racism and another about bullying.
    I think my purchase is in the bag somewhere and maybe the next one should be a reduced plastic policy. I'll politely decline the bag next time so I'm at fault too on that one.

The ladies were very helpful though as they always are

I certainly don’t think it’s an easy game especially with being at home but I think we’ll win this one 2-1 because I’ll be surprised if they don’t score.

Go on then make it 3-1
    Last edited by millertop; 14-11-2019 at 10:47 AM.

I hope Smudge bullies their centre backs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast