+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Rage.

Road Rage.

Recently I’ve had to drive to and from Dudley a lot to take my lad to work and home again during rush hours.

It’s about 15 years now since I had to be up and on the roads early or later in the day with my work and I usually only drive between around 11.00am and 3.00pm or sometimes later in the evening like tonight as I’m babysitting for one of my daughters.

Driving through Lye,the Thorns,Merry Hill and up Wellington Rd in Dudley is like being in the Whacky Races!

What a bunch of a r s e holes the rush hour driving fraternity are.

The number of people who have no understanding of indicators,lane use and basic road rules is staggering.

I had two road rage incidents within a hundred yards leading up to the Merry Hill lights the other day.........both with Asian drivers who thought that you could just pull out at will without indicating.

Driving at peak times is becoming more and more intimidating from what I can see.

How do these imbeciles pass the driving test?

How do they pass the test? Some of them don't. Someone else takes for them. There aren't that many Asian surnames after all. Overall the standard of driving is deplorable. I drove along the North Circular and up the M11 a few weeks ago and people were hogging not just the middle lane but the outside one as well. They have absolutely no idea what's going on around them. As you say the use of indicators has gone out of fashion.

I blame the car manufacturers. The amount of cars these days whose indicators can’t be working staggers me! It’s either that or as a friend said to me, “I know where I’m going so why do I need to tell anyone else!” Total idiots on the roads these days......it’s the me, me, me culture blighting society

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Recently I’ve had to drive to and from Dudley a lot to take my lad to work and home again during rush hours.

It’s about 15 years now since I had to be up and on the roads early or later in the day with my work and I usually only drive between around 11.00am and 3.00pm or sometimes later in the evening like tonight as I’m babysitting for one of my daughters.

Driving through Lye,the Thorns,Merry Hill and up Wellington Rd in Dudley is like being in the Whacky Races!

What a bunch of a r s e holes the rush hour driving fraternity are.

The number of people who have no understanding of indicators,lane use and basic road rules is staggering.

I had two road rage incidents within a hundred yards leading up to the Merry Hill lights the other day.........both with Asian drivers who thought that you could just pull out at will without indicating.

Driving at peak times is becoming more and more intimidating from what I can see.

How do these imbeciles pass the driving test?
    Probably passed using a Tuk Tuk Mick!

I used to have serious road rage. It was a marker for my own anxieties, immaturities and subsequent aggression. So I stopped driving. The roads instantly became safer places for others to drive on and another of life's stresses was removed from mine. Just a quick heads up. I'm going to take some refresher lessons in the not too distant future with a view to driving again. You lot might want to take this as an indicator to get off my roads .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionmad View Post
    How do they pass the test? Some of them don't. Someone else takes for them. There aren't that many Asian surnames after all. Overall the standard of driving is deplorable. I drove along the North Circular and up the M11 a few weeks ago and people were hogging not just the middle lane but the outside one as well. They have absolutely no idea what's going on around them. As you say the use of indicators has gone out of fashion.
    What a joke - Asian people take each other’s driving tests as they have similar surnames FFS

FAO - Admins is this allowed on ‘non football posts’

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    What a joke - Asian people take each other’s driving tests as they have similar surnames FFS

FAO - Admins is this allowed on ‘non football posts’
    I think you have to laugh at this statement BS, just the sheer stupidity of saying that i’d be embarrassed to come back on here to post. It is just plain dumb. It is like saying my work colleague James Parker didn’t really pass his test, he got his his relative Andrew Parker to take the test for him.. so the silly driving test centre didn’t get suspicious with the Forename not matching the photo ID? Like I said laugh at the stupidity of the person, but i’m with you BS it’s silly.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I think you have to laugh at this statement BS, just the sheer stupidity of saying that i’d be embarrassed to come back on here to post. It is just plain dumb. It is like saying my work colleague James Parker didn’t really pass his test, he got his his relative Andrew Parker to take the test for him.. so the silly driving test centre didn’t get suspicious with the Forename not matching the photo ID? Like I said laugh at the stupidity of the person, but i’m with you BS it’s silly.
    It happens. Its common place. How do I know? Because I used to have Asian friends and they told me. Not all of them obviously.

I wasn't aware of this!
    Why doesn't the rest of the nation also do it?
    BaggieSingh, this isn't a effin election thread and (as yet) doesn't have people at each other's throat.
    Des may see it differently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)