+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO - Admins

FAO - Admins

If my post informing an ignorant poster why Asian people may do something was deleted then can you please explain why it’s okay for other posters to make comments like Asians take each other’s driving tests as their surnames are similar to stay in this board

I’m happy to educate and explain why I’ll informed opinion are incorrect

But seems a bit one sided when a well thought out post defending or explaining a point of view for an ignorant wally gets deleted but Ill informed comments are allowed to stay

Pls can you let me know which user had the ill informed comment on the Original Keith Vaz post as I suspect there are some favourites on here who are allowed to say whatever they want

I don’t mean Mick but the person who posted had a number in their username I recall

To be honest BS i didn't read the Vaz thread, i don't read any of the political threads anymore as i find them boring and likely to cause fall outs. This is why Chris and i no longer want political stuff on our board, the fact that you have been upset and offended is a prime example.
    Mate as far as i am concerned we are all Baggies, whatever your political views, religion, race, or colour. It matters not one jot to me.
    I think you must admit that the board looks much better now people are talking about Albion and football.
    As for the comments about asians passing driving tests because they have similar names i missed that, but if i see anyone making similar racist comments in the future or being bullying or aggressive to other Albion posters they will be carded.
    Let's keep it to football and leave all the nasty stuff out.
    BS, i wish more asians such as yourself followed the Baggies considering how many live within walking distance of the ground, but sadly the youngsters the same as our own youngsters tend to support a "big" club on TV instead of their local one.

I've only just read the driving post.
    I didn't feel uncomfortable with it but on reflection I can see the problem. At the time I assumed it was true and had been in the local rags up West Bromwich way.
    At this moment I'm not aware of the deleted post you refer to BS, but will see if I can find it.
    It could be I'm not on here regularly enough to be a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    To be honest BS i didn't read the Vaz thread, i don't read any of the political threads anymore as i find them boring and likely to cause fall outs. This is why Chris and i no longer want political stuff on our board, the fact that you have been upset and offended is a prime example.
    Mate as far as i am concerned we are all Baggies, whatever your political views, religion, race, or colour. It matters not one jot to me.
    I think you must admit that the board looks much better now people are talking about Albion and football.
    As for the comments about asians passing driving tests because they have similar names i missed that, but if i see anyone making similar racist comments in the future or being bullying or aggressive to other Albion posters they will be carded.
    Let's keep it to football and leave all the nasty stuff out.
    BS, i wish more asians such as yourself followed the Baggies considering how many live within walking distance of the ground, but sadly the youngsters the same as our own youngsters tend to support a "big" club on TV instead of their local one.
    Sounds good, yes I agree much better to be talking about football

COYB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)