+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rangers need the cash.....

Rangers need the cash.....

The Scottish Premiership club this month announced losses of £11.3m and admitted they need to raise £10m before the end of the season.

Jake Hastie anyone? Hope Messers Warne and Co are up to date on this. The lad can't get in their first team so why not approach Rangers for a sale.

How much do you value Hastie at Brin ?
    Bearing in mind what our biggest signing cost what’s the max you would pay for him.

Not the first time Rangers have had the financial side mentioned.
    £10M for the want of a better word is...’ peanuts’ to some clubs...⚽️

4 yr contract with Rangers who reportedly paid around 350k mark so I’m not sure our club would be able to offer what Rangers might be looking for but a cheeky bid....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The Scottish Premiership club this month announced losses of £11.3m and admitted they need to raise £10m before the end of the season.

Jake Hastie anyone? Hope Messers Warne and Co are up to date on this. The lad can't get in their first team so why not approach Rangers for a sale.
    We cant afford him Brin

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    4 yr contract with Rangers who reportedly paid around 350k mark so I’m not sure our club would be able to offer what Rangers might be looking for but a cheeky bid....
    We paid 400,000 for Freddie so why not show some intent and offer 500,000. Did we spend all the 4 million we got for Vaulks and Ajayi?

I’d rather spend the money on a midfield general if there are any out there,Hastie was brilliant for the first month but not £400,000 worth.We have already spent a lot on Ladapo who for some reason we can’t get the best out of him.Leave Hastie on loan till end of season & then see.

To be honest Brin I can’t see any big money signings for us till Ladapo starts to pay back a bit,Tony’s a business man & he will not have seen the big investment pay off yet so I don’t think (my opinion only) that he will sanction that kind of money again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    To be honest Brin I can’t see any big money signings for us till Ladapo starts to pay back a bit,Tony’s a business man & he will not have seen the big investment pay off yet so I don’t think (my opinion only) that he will sanction that kind of money again for a while.
    Lol, yes, TS has been stung a few times but to say he hasn’t seen an investment (Freddie?) pay off yet, I think he needs to be asking Warne why?

As for a midfield general, we’ve already got one his name is Jamie Lindsay. This lad will go on to be one of our best buys ever, well that’s my thoughts on him and his capabilities.

I would like to think some Brin,on the value market site he’s now valued at just over £400,000.

The sale of marelos Kent or tavs, would cover most of the debt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast