+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: last Fidays dee promotion draw

last Fidays dee promotion draw

no sign of it on official hopefully they will post up last weeks numbers along with this Fridays draw

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    no sign of it on official hopefully they will post up last weeks numbers along with this Fridays draw
    http://deelotto.co.uk/previous-results/

thanks for that,but its no very factual ie no winners names,no prize draw winners names
    by all means its their baa but why change where we have been going to get the details of the draws for years

hopefully just someone forgetting to post up in the usual place

no doubt noah will be alang soon to call me a moaning chunt lol

Think that's the way they are going with the new look,which makes no difference to me really,I don't know my numbers,and never win.

I do know others however,that liked the way it was,and would prefer it to return to that format.

true Grant i never remember my numbers either was nice seeing the winners though

There was a problem with printer or computer, our agent came in pub with results last Friday and mentioned something, wasn’t really paying attention

no numbers for last week or this week
    its not to much to ask surely?

just as well its our club that runs it,cus if the irish lottery ever went 2 draws without displaying the results,then it wid be the last they wid see of my money.

just a wee bit of constructive criticism
    Last edited by shaded; 16-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Can’t argue with you there. thought a problem last week would be explained but two weeks no right, I might be doing unnecessary overtime 😀

hope this reassures everyone.

The rules are just the same, the only thing that has changed with the lottery so far is that we have an online payment system, revamped the page and changed the name to DEE LOTTO.

If you match 4 numbers you win the jackpot or a share of the jackpot if more than one winner

If you match 3 numbers you win a share of prize pot two

Then there is 10 winners randomly selected by the computer for our extra prizes, ie: vouchers, match day tickets, dfc items from Provan sports, the Fans Pod for a match day and other items.

With the new design there have been 50 new supporters taking part, it costs only £1 per week and there are efforts being made to get the names of the winners posted on the website.

It's still the best way to support the Youth at Dens and hopefully the new format will boost support, however, it does need positive comment on the forums.

best way to get positive feedback is surely to post the winners names,agree

its not rocket science,get the format correct if change was required,but make sure first and foremost that everything is working before launching new design/platform and that people can see if they have won

not a dig just an observation and view

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)