+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burnley FC Advertising for Scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We are advertising for scouts while in the real world...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...mbination-two/
    No doubt Mr Rigg is in one of those photos BT, or possibly propping the bar up in the background. Not that I'm suggesting he likes his ale, I have no idea, I'm not even convinced he exists.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Not getting at anybody Jon,because I thought exactly the same mesen,I'm just saying we all tend to jump the gun with certain things before finding out the facts.. Ashy (sub) has just made an effort to explain what was going on with our scouting system and it explains quite a lot..

we are in good hands ..honest.lol
    This is the problem Alf, the club keep us in the dark as far as they can, they operate on a 'need to know' basis. and they obviously think us fans don't need to know much of what goes on at all. So most of our comments on here are made without knowing the facts, not our fault, just the way it is.

Rigg on his much publicised video on his arrival said his main job for him & his team was to identify players for BFC from Around the world, how long has this slouch been here ? And now we are advertising for scouts !

This certainly has nothing to do with just slagging the Club off without facts/knowledge, there was a Big problem with the recruiting team as it seemed to be non existent with Garlick doing most of it, I thought with others that’s why Rigg was brought in with all the hype & razzmatazz, and only now we asking for scouts ? If it sounds like a duck, it is, and we certainly are.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Rigg on his much publicised video on his arrival said his main job for him & his team was to identify players for BFC from Around the world, how long has this slouch been here ? And now we are advertising for scouts !

This certainly has nothing to do with just slagging the Club off without facts/knowledge, there was a Big problem with the recruiting team as it seemed to be non existent with Garlick doing most of it, I thought with others that’s why Rigg was brought in with all the hype & razzmatazz, and only now we asking for scouts ? If it sounds like a duck, it is, and we certainly are.
    I do remember when Mr Rigg arrived, it was mentioned that this was the man who brought David Silva to Manchester City. Well he's had two transfer windows with us so far, and yet all eleven starters in last weeks hammering of the Hammers were already at the club when he arrived.

We have a vase, it sits above the fireplace, Mrs S bought it at great expense, but it sits there doing feck all, it's called an ornament, and it's a fecking useless, expensive ornament. That's how I'd describe Mr Rigg, always assuming of course that he does actually exist, I'm not convinced he does, I don't know of anyone who's actually seen him.

Most of you know I defend the club to the death, but our player recruitment really is shambolic. Time to step up to the plate Mr Rigg or jump on Do One Airlines please? The girls are ready to help you on your way.

Attachment 14350

We 'd be better using Skippy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yineqWHMeKg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)