+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley FC Advertising for Scouts.

Burnley FC Advertising for Scouts.

This Stinks of Amateurish leading From the Top!!
    We should have had these employed 5 seasons ago...But No BFC on there website are looking for applicants ...WTF !!
    Some paid,...Others just for fun ?

Just Remind me how well we are run.

"Training for the role (internal and external training)"

Yes a League Two outfit with a PL mask on

I read it on the Burnley web site and actually checked it was 14/11/2019 and not April Fools Day.

Not often I find congruence with you Alto, but you are spot on with this.

We had a fairly decent network of scouts until Eddie Howe introduced his methods, whatever they were, and upset many of those who were doing the job so they packed in.
    Since then, because of the redevelopment at the training ground and the improvements to the Academy set up, the club has been trying to rebuild the whole youth set up, however, it is not something which can be done quickly and with the damage done, as stated previously, it is a matter of building confidence that the same thing will not happen again.
    The scouting network communicate very well with each other whenever difficulties arise and it is not just at Burnley!

Thanks for some proper info Ashy and not just slamming the club off without any knowledge about the subject that people tend to do on here.. (Myself included)

....dyb dyb dyb (do your best)

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Thanks for some proper info Ashy and not just slamming the club off without any knowledge about the subject that people tend to do on here.. (Myself included)
    I was not (SLAMMING) , Just pointing out what appeared on the website, And imo ,That is not Good Enough, myself , and others deserve better I,thought we had some sort of Scouting system, But No,! I am just thinking a Prem team cannot be so Naive as to Not need one....But He Ho Garlic is running the shop

Were in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    I was not (SLAMMING) , Just pointing out what appeared on the website, And imo ,That is not Good Enough, myself , and others deserve better I,thought we had some sort of Scouting system, But No,! I am just thinking a Prem team cannot be so Naive as to Not need one....But He Ho Garlic is running the shop

Were in good hands.
    Not getting at anybody Jon,because I thought exactly the same mesen,I'm just saying we all tend to jump the gun with certain things before finding out the facts.. Ashy (sub) has just made an effort to explain what was going on with our scouting system and it explains quite a lot..

we are in good hands ..honest.lol

I'm not arsed going into the specifics, but we have had at least TEN full time recruitment dudes, ump**** scouts and chief scouts since SD took over. I think we need more a few more feckin' Indians and a lot less chiefs IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We are advertising for scouts while in the real world...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...mbination-two/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)