+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team and predictions

Team and predictions

Ok there was discussion on another thread but its kinda went off topic

Benji
    Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
    McMullan Butcher Harkes Appere
    Smith Clark

gonna be hard and a tight game, 1-0 prediction

Really hoping Smith gets a start. Lad deserves a chance, must be totally peed off.

That’s the team for me, hope Robbie goes with that. I’d be very happy with 1.0 and a good performance United. Please.

Smith in at numb 10 and Clark numb 9. Hoping for more than 1-0. Keep all the one man team brigade quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Smith in at numb 10 and Clark numb 9. Hoping for more than 1-0. Keep all the one man team brigade quite.
    Same for me but I'd be happy with a 1-0......Dobbie OG

Funny feeling if Pawlett is fit he starts instead of Cammy Smith.

If Pawletts fit 😂, don't think you've much to worry about there lad.

Happy with offshores team.

Prediction 3-0
    We will not miss the Shankmeister as much as we expected

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Ok there was discussion on another thread but its kinda went off topic

Benji
    Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
    McMullan Butcher Harkes Appere
    Smith Clark

gonna be hard and a tight game, 1-0 prediction
    I'd go with that but I've a funny feeling he'll go with Stanton instead of Smith. And it won't be 442 either.

Agree it will be a tough game though. Could be tense. The key is starting well and getting the first goal.

Queens are in decent form but we're looking for a 9th consecutive league win at Tannadice (10th in the city), assuming they don't get as much rub of the green as they got in their last visit to us (they are the last team to win at Tannadice in the league) then I expect us to win

Siegrist
    L Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
    Butcher Harkes
    McMullan C Smith Appere
    Clark

Subs; Deniz Brown Connolly Sporle King Stanton Chalmers

Front four fluid

United 2-0 QotS

Might that be the best we have played since we dropped down here?

Really enjoyed that, and i think from some of the gasps in the ET, some enjoyed it more than i!

Stanton had his dancing boots on, Harkes met my expectation of him and Watson got away with some howlers! Appere was my MotM with McMullan a gnats widget behind him. Great save from Siegrist from a deflection, and my only criticism is there should have more been more goals for us.

Dare I say it (okay - I’ve said it!) but we are actually, finally, starting to look a class above the opposition in this division for the first time since we’ve been down. Yes, we’ve previously won plenty at home the last three years, but how many had been as comfortable as the last few months? Gone (for now at least) are nervy 1-0 or 2-1 wins at home to the likes of Morton or Falkirk where we’ve frankly been clinging on at the end. Even the recent narrower wins at home to Dunfermline and Partick have been really comfortable and seen out pretty straightforwardly. Have we cracked it? Have we finally really cracked it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)