+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Kashmir

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just got round to watching this on the iPlayer. It was great.

Obviously the central character is a back stabbing hun b’stard but fair f*cks to the Judas prick for giving it a go out there.

Well worth a watch if you haven’t seen it & he’s now my go to answer for when some fanny asks ‘who’ll replace McInnes!?’ That treacherous snake owes us & it would be good for his soul/redemption too.

David Robertson for Aberdeen. The campaign starts here. Jump on early
    Don't post very often and not sure if I'm doing this correctly but, always thought mason89 was a bit of a dick. No longer have any doubts about it

He’s need to rename his kids though
    Aye, Billy, Bill, Will, William, Williamina, must be right confusin ... def grounds for a wee re-orangement

who sent a team out to lose twice while he soul searched about joining them.
    Almost two years ago

Folk still blow smoke up his despite that

Did I hear somewhere they had made are making a second one of these or did I just imagine it

Quote Originally Posted by ron76don View Post
    Don't post very often and not sure if I'm doing this correctly but, always thought mason89 was a bit of a dick. No longer have any doubts about it
    You’re doing great Ron. Post more often

You’re doing great Ron. Post more often
    He's certainly sussed you out though

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    He's certainly sussed you out though
    The problem here is that I’m a visionary & not everyone is on board yet. They will be given that ive never once been wrong about anything on here but it’ll take time.

I’m not for a second going to compare myself to Nelson Mandela but I’m basically like Nelson Mandela. He, like me, experienced conflict on his path to righteousness.

The problem here is that I’m a visionary & not everyone is on board yet. They will be given that ive never once been wrong about anything on here but it’ll take time.

I’m not for a second going to compare myself to Nelson Mandela but I’m basically like Nelson Mandela. He, like me, experienced conflict on his path to righteousness.
    A black fella who pumped a big black woman?

Have you been in the nick as well?

To be fair, she wasn’t that fat when she was on Nelsons column.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast