+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I was making the point that if they didn't get any sun as salmagundi suggested you wouldn't be able to see them
    ahhh apologies, I think he was getting at the point that if there is no sun then a projected image would be the only light and therefore be seen more than if their was sunlight providing another light source.

TWO new scoreboards on the way according to Alex Reedtz, possibly in January!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Incredible generosity by Lifeline and the OSA, top work by all! Will be great to have even one let alone two.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Get the Hooters girls back in with large numbered boards.
    Is that what they call them these days?

I was going to say we don’t need a scoreboard, only to read that we’re now getting two - blimey, just like Trent buses.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    That would be great. Too much to ask for the letters with the ht scores as well?
    Why don't they just put the scores up on boards in the Executive Box windows. Keep the buggers sat in there busy while they are eating their 'prawn sandwiches'.

Not my idea, but Irish Roy''s from down our local.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Will they be able to show video replays?

Serious money has been quoted, about £125,000 I believe. Not to be sneezed at and no real need to be diverted to buying players. Add that to an Ardley pay-off and I make that a total of about £125,005 if he's compensated for what he's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Serious money has been quoted, about £125,000 I believe. Not to be sneezed at and no real need to be diverted to buying players. Add that to an Ardley pay-off and I make that a total of about £125,005 if he's compensated for what he's worth.
    P.S.

Pochettino, eh? Could be worth an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by MittPatt View Post
    Incredible generosity by Lifeline and the OSA, top work by all! Will be great to have even one let alone two.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...d-news-191119/

Excellent news

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast