+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020 qualifiers: 'I had blood streaming from my ears' - Moore reveals skull frac

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Your talking about a so called 'human side' here are you eh Animal kid ?, which I dont agree with one little bit about btw!.
    Does Keef himself think about the human side when hes raking in the extra money eh, after leaving us for a so called bigger and better club ?.
    Chill out dude, I'm sure Kieffer will think highly of his time in South Yorkshire and that includes his time here with The Millers too. He certainly made an impact here and will always be highly thought of.
    I get your disappointment of him leaving - we were gutted when he joined you lot but money talks and I don't blame him for taking it. I think if we could have matched what Barnsley were offering, he would have signed for us permanently.

Good to see him doing well at international level if not club level.

Your talking about a so called 'human side' here are you eh Animal kid ?, which I dont agree with one little bit about btw!.
    Does Keef himself think about the human side when hes raking in the extra money eh, after leaving us for a so called bigger and better club ?.
    The club made the decision to sell him two days before the window shut , two and a half years left on his contract .

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Chill out dude, I'm sure Kieffer will think highly of his time in South Yorkshire and that includes his time here with The Millers too. He certainly made an impact here and will always be highly thought of.
    I get your disappointment of him leaving - we were gutted when he joined you lot but money talks and I don't blame him for taking it. I think if we could have matched what Barnsley were offering, he would have signed for us permanently.
    Good to see him doing well at international level if not club level.
    Thats fair enough Hazza Gazza, I agree (and Id do the same as well if I had the chance, and surely we all would of course!).
    Its just that he joined Wigan after all, who arent exactly a big name at this level and we think he surely could have done better.
    And how much Taffie is he, did he eat some welsh rarebit one day and think we was Welsh after all ?.

Thats fair enough Hazza Gazza, I agree (and Id do the same as well if I had the chance, and surely we all would of course!).
    Its just that he joined Wigan after all, who arent exactly a big name at this level and we think he surely could have done better.
    And how much Taffie is he, did he eat some welsh rarebit one day and think we was Welsh after all ?.
    Where was Rahem Sterling born ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Where was Rahem Sterling born ?
    Who cares, Im not one of his groupies. Why dont you ask him if you dont know!.

Who cares, Im not one of his groupies. Why dont you ask him if you dont know!.
    I do know but you clearly want to continue embarrassing yourself by knocking Kieffer playing for Wales when not everyone in the England team was born here .

Do carry on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I do know but you clearly want to continue embarrassing yourself by knocking Kieffer playing for Wales when not everyone in the England team was born here .
    Do carry on .
    Hahahaa, very funny sad old man Animal.

If I remember correctly one of you 2 said Moore didn't fit in with Barnsley 'style' of football.
    What...losing every week!
    I bet he's gutted.

Football is a mercenary game.

Moore is just another hired gun

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Football is a mercenary game.
    Moore is just another hired gun
    And I think hes firing blanks right now, hey 'Victor' !!.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast