+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2020 qualifiers: 'I had blood streaming from my ears' - Moore reveals skull frac

Euro 2020 qualifiers: 'I had blood streaming from my ears' - Moore reveals skull frac

Think we forget how bad these injuries can be.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50425067

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Think we forget how bad these injuries can be.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50425067

True but hardly like Barry Sheene

Kieffer starting for Wales tonight, Will Vaulks on subs bench
    Update...
    Kieffer has just nodded one in! Wales go 1-0 ahead early in the game
    Last edited by mikemiller; 16-11-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Finished as a 2-0 Welsh victory

Nice to see Kieffer make a name for himself on the international stage .

The lads come from non league to be in the same side as Gareth Bale and Aarron Ramsey and Giggs has changed the way Wales play to accommodate him .

No problem with Kieffer Moore he was phenomenal last season 19 goals in 31 games although he missed 60 chances along the way .

Got the very best out of what he has to offer , yes it's limited to a certain degree but hey ho he's the best he can be and nobody can do anymore than that .

Im shocked actually to read just how bad Keef's head injury was, for us last season in a match away at Gillingham.
    Ive no probs with him scoring for the Taffies, but come on eh, just how 'Welsh' is our Keefer miss more eh ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im shocked actually to read just how bad Keef's head injury was, for us last season in a match away at Gillingham.
    Ive no probs with him scoring for the Taffies, but come on eh, just how 'Welsh' is our Keefer miss more eh ?.
    You missed the bit where he was unconscious before he hit the ground against Gillingham last season I take it acido .

You can tell when its no ordinary knock when players from both sides react the way they did that day in Kent .

We won the game 4-1 and nobody was particularly happy , very subdued press following the game .

Very pleased for the lad , a very likable footballer , limited to a certain extent but definitely a player you can identity with , worked his way up from nowt .

Respect the lad immensely .

Ok it says a lot about the lad that he came back and played again for us, before the season ended and after his injury.
    But also, lets remember all of the missed open goal chances that he treat us to, especially as it was a relegation season.
    And the fact that he joined a much 'bigger and more superb club' like Wigan... Im not going to lose any sleep over him, and what he does in the rest of his career!.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-11-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok it says a lot about the lad that he came back and played again for us, before the season ended and after his injury.
    But also, lets remember all of the missed open goal chances that he treat us to, especially as it was a relegation season.
    And the fact that he joined a much 'bigger and more superb club' like Wigan... Im not going to lose any sleep over him, and what he does in the rest of his career!.
    One of the great moments last season was when Kieffer came off the bench on Good Friday against Shrewsbury when we were told he wouldn't play again last season , the applause lasted several minutes , that's respect .

There's a human side with the departure of Kieffer that escapes you acido .

It nearly all ended at Gillingham on a cold February afternoon in league one with the big bucks passing him by .

18k a week at Wigan sets him up , youd leave your employer for double money of that I'm sure .

Your talking about a so called 'human side' here are you eh Animal kid ?, which I dont agree with one little bit about btw!.
    Does Keef himself think about the human side when hes raking in the extra money eh, after leaving us for a so called bigger and better club ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 17-11-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast