+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Vile

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...r-12617769.amp

It was basically one guy who thought it'd be funny. He is right in saying that wherever your last game was you'd have got stick from the opposition, that's how football works. Mind you, I got yellow carded off your forum for some gentle banter so it might just be you're all a bit precious?

I wonder if the pr*ck’ll think it’s ‘hilarious’ when the same happens to his club when they get relegated. That article is a crock of ‘holier than thou’ sh*ite.

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post

It was basically one guy who thought it'd be funny. He is right in saying that wherever your last game was you'd have got stick from the opposition, that's how football works. Mind you, I got yellow carded off your forum for some gentle banter so it might just be you're all a bit precious?
    Another 'kin keyboard warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Eh? I was really polite. Don't want to offend any of yous. You've got it bad enough living in Newcastle

It really came from out of nowhere, didn't it. The mocking and the hatred.

I was glad to be find out years later that they had been relegated, wouldn't be going straight back up and hired John Terry as their assistant manager

Villa, probably the club I hate the most in the Premier League at the moment.

Bless him,just proving why nobody likes Villa.Ask any fan of any team in the Midlands what they think of Villa.Sh́thouses and Scum.Thats being polite about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Bless him,just proving why nobody likes Villa.Ask any fan of any team in the Midlands what they think of Villa.Sh́thouses and Scum.Thats being polite about it.
    Yeah that is correct, mostly from envy and the fact we've won a load of trophies. Honestly, I didn't understand the mocking of Newcastle when you were relegated, it was more bizarre than anything because it was an own goal and we had nothing to play for. Also, after the punch up between 2 of your own players it just seemed like we were a bad omen for you.

Good luck for Monday, May the best team win, don't forget your cabbages tho

Eh? I was really polite. Don't want to offend any of yous. You've got it bad enough living in Newcastle
    So we have it bad enough living in Newcastle.

Well just compare the square mile of beautiful historic architecture within a mile of St James' Park to the rot within a mile of Vile Park.

I rest my case.

Yeah that is correct, mostly from envy and the fact we've won a load of trophies. Honestly, I didn't understand the mocking of Newcastle when you were relegated, it was more bizarre than anything because it was an own goal and we had nothing to play for. Also, after the punch up between 2 of your own players it just seemed like we were a bad omen for you.

Good luck for Monday, May the best team win, don't forget your cabbages tho
    Winning your lot of trophies is like ours, in the dim and distant past and long before the memories of most of your "few" supporters.

So what about the huge bed sheet banners draped all over the place, or are you too young to remember that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)