+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vile

The Vile

Being reported that their first two choice keepers will be out for our game.

Means 3rd choice will be starting.

Potentially good for us but he'll be making his push to hold place so probably have a blinder :|

I generally never take any thoughts from injury lists from the opposition.
    Like you say, the replacements can come in and stake their claims.
    Basically a cup final mentality can be unearthed, kind of thing.

My take is....if we turn up with the mentality to have a go and refuse to lie down then we're always in with a fair chance against anybody.

I'm a lot more optimistic than I was and this news only adds to that.

As much as anything, it could unsettle their back 4, having an unfamiliar 'keeper. Plus, there's no getting away from it, he's third choice for a reason...doesn't mean he's shit but he's not their main man-or even their backup and that has to have an impact, no?

Games between similar teams are often won or lost on fine margins and maybe this just tips the balance in our favour.

really hoping we slaughter this lot. can't stand the way they have conducted themselves and reveled in our demise to a far greater degree than is normal-

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    really hoping we slaughter this lot. can't stand the way they have conducted themselves and reveled in our demise to a far greater degree than is normal-
    Agreed.

Every time we play them i hope we slaughter them.

I had no issue with them till they way they acted when we went down - was utterly bizarre, till that point there was nothing between us as far as i knew/could tell.

For clarity - their 3rd choice is the Norweigan number 2 but according to reports he is dodgy when constantly attacked. . . so lets attack attack attack and pepper him with shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agreed.

Every time we play them i hope we slaughter them.

I had no issue with them till they way they acted when we went down - was utterly bizarre, till that point there was nothing between us as far as i knew/could tell.

For clarity - their 3rd choice is the Norweigan number 2 but according to reports he is dodgy when constantly attacked. . . so lets attack attack attack and pepper him with shots.
    attack attack attack attack attack

i'm chanting it already

I hate Aston Villa. Hope they go down.

I can't get out of my memory the way they gloated when we went down under Ashley's first relegation. Sad bassards. it was to an own goal as well and they were lucky to get the win that day.

I've detested them ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I can't get out of my memory the way they gloated when we went down under Ashley's first relegation. Sad bassards. it was to an own goal as well and they were lucky to get the win that day.

I've detested them ever since.
    Exactly the same.

Hope they go down and down and rot.

I think most of us feel the same. Unless I've missed something in our history, the vindictiveness and spite was out of kilter with anything you'd normally expect.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)