+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheeks aside, teams reds have reason to despise - reasons

Dundee Utd are miles out in front. Agree with Pacman, every single fan of theirs I’ve met has been a total walloper. Clydebank, Hearts, Morton & Airdrie complete the axis of evil.

Drew Busby is an absolute gent

The dayglo joot cnuts. Despise them, their fans, their stadium, their city, Lorraine Kelly.

There’s no doubt about it, decades come and decades go, but Heart’s style of football has never changed.

The team I enjoy beating most outside the cheeks has to be Hearts.
    Dirty, dirty team.

I hate Yoonited’s sense of entitlement from their caravan dwelling support but have drunk a beer or five with many decent fans of theirs from Michael Marra down. (And yes, I know, Michael was a Dundee fan at heart (and later a green cheek) but could rise above pettiness in his songs and celebration of football). Other than the risks of deep vein thrombosis sitting on their seats fitted for a Tommy McLean model I also enjoy an awayday at Tannadice

Though I might have hated their players on the park, off it, they have been, over the years, top notch. Absolute first on the list is Mixu Paatelainen, before he came to Pittodrie. He was so well paid at Tannadice he had a part time job as a night-club bouncer but could not do enough for a curling pal who was in hospital with a brain tumour, maybe or maybe not the reason for following the team, in terms of visits from players and support. A star in every sense.
    Last edited by rustlinsweetiepapers; 16-11-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Must admit I’ve reached the stage that no other teams really bother me that much other than the uglies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Dundee Utd are miles out in front. Agree with Pacman, every single fan of theirs I’ve met has been a total walloper. Clydebank, Hearts, Morton & Airdrie complete the axis of evil.

Drew Busby is an absolute gent
    I thought an axis was three sided?

The Axis Alliance was Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Japan.

The Axis of Evil was, according to the neo-cons, was Iraq, Iran and North Korea.

Beyond the Axis of Evil was, according again the American conservatives, were Cuba, Libya and Syria.

My Ugly Sisters -lite axis of evil would be Hearts, Dundee United and Airdrieonians in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I thought an axis was three sided?

The Axis Alliance was Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Japan.

The Axis of Evil was, according to the neo-cons, was Iraq, Iran and North Korea.

Beyond the Axis of Evil was, according again the American conservatives, were Cuba, Libya and Syria.

My Ugly Sisters -lite axis of evil would be Hearts, Dundee United and Airdrieonians in that order.
    Dundee United are a complete & utter irrelevance to me.
    As they will be when they finally get promoted in May after years of abject failure.
    I’d rather they were in the league than Hamilton, who offer the square root of f uck all to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    It's them and the Jooooot for me.
    I'll leave 57V to elucidate the opprobrium I hold for the PJMs. He does it with a certain eloquence.
    Oooh I say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8OU-s_P-0A

Would have to be Hearts for me I despise them and wish them nothing but bad. Why ? Its mainly their fans and their utter delusion they and only them are Scotland's 3rd largest club. I've no idea what they base this self-deception on .their attendances have been a wee bit higher than ours over recent years but Aberdeen's potential fan base is far bigger. And basing it on achievements they can only dream to come anywhere close to us. they also have a vile element small but there none the less UFF UDA Lads alliance and all that brain numbing stuff. Diet Huns chunts !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast