+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheeks aside, teams reds have reason to despise - reasons

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Would have to be Hearts for me I despise them and wish them nothing but bad. Why ? Its mainly their fans and their utter delusion they and only them are Scotland's 3rd largest club. I've no idea what they base this self-deception on .their attendances have been a wee bit higher than ours over recent years but Aberdeen's potential fan base is far bigger. And basing it on achievements they can only dream to come anywhere close to us. they also have a vile element small but there none the less UFF UDA Lads alliance and all that brain numbing stuff. Diet Huns chunts !
    Hearts have a bigger support than we do.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Must admit I’ve reached the stage that no other teams really bother me that much other than the uglies.
    That's where I'm at. I really don't care about the other non weegie teams. Utter despise both of them but sevco take my hatred to a level on its own.

Cowdenbeath. Scum. Subhuman scum.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    In recent seasons Aye but that always hasn't been the case and if the product was right we have a much bigger latent support. And honours won we are far better... Aberdeen are Scotland's third biggest club end of ! and if one was to be pedantic Scotland's second.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I don't know about that. If you drew a circle, say, 30ish miles round Aberdeen and Edinburgh, within that radius I'd agree with you.

But nationwide I don't think so.
    And their Edinburgh centric support doesn't travel that far.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Nae a fan of stock car racing then?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Agreed. Add them to the many teams in the axis of evil

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Drew Busby is an absolute gent

That may be true, but on the field he was a reptile.

F@kin Dumbarton, what did they offer the league in 1983/84 apart from John Bourke and about 5 members of the Coyle family...

EDIT: Actually I've just had a flashback to the goalie, Gordon Arthur I think...And of course Boghead. I was watching a MotD from the 1980's and they showed a clip (the goals) of Dumbarton playing at home in the Premier Division for about 45 seconds. Jimmy Hill couldn't hide his contempt for what his English viewers had to witness for under one minute
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 17-11-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Wrong season, there was only 3 Coyle brothers & at the time, I’m pretty sure they got relegated with the highest ever points total.

Boghead was the most beautiful ground in Scottish senior football. The new owner came in, said it was shyte, wasn’t for for purpose & sold it for houses. Any bells ringing?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast