+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT---A poor Christmas for Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It's said to avoid being quoted later SB I think
    But he only visited the p aedos place in Palm Beach on his way through to somewhere else perhaps 3 or 4 times

Elsewhere in the interview when asked if he would give testimony under oath he said he would need to "take all the legal advise there was"
    There in a nutshell is the answer to his guilt or innocence
    If he thinks by doing this interview it will draw a line underneath the allegations then I think he's seriously mistaken .

Unconvincing to say the least , bad judgement doesn't cut it for me as the royals have advisors by the bucket load .

Something not right here but will the truth ever come out ? .

Worrar dunt get is he claims he was at a Pizza Party with the kids in Woking late afternoon that day and so couldn't ev been in Tramps Nightclub later that neet because he eddto stop in looking after kids. Were Nanny and the other childcare staff not available that night ? Had the busses stopped running so he couldn't get to Tramps 20 mins away ? He claims he doesn't know where the bar is in Tramps. I can't see the Duke of York feyting at the bar to get served when complementary drinks could ev been brought to his special table. No sweat.

The one that meks me laugh mooast is the video clip of him partly hiding behind Epstein's dooar coyly waving bye,bye to this young lass who is leaving. She must ev been an Amazon delivery driver.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-11-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Doesn't interest me in the slightest but if the FBI want to question him, tell them will do a trade off with that women that p1ssed off back to US after killing that young lad on his motor bike.
    Some folk are untouchable.
    That Saudi prince had that journalist chopped up and that's all forgotten.
    Russians coming over here poisoning people - all forgotten.
    Give this a few weeks and we'll all be talking about something else.
    It'd be different if me or you had done any this.

Andy has announced he is "stepping back from public duties".

And he’s ready to help with any inquiries but I’ll bet the FBI will have to come to London because there’s no way he’s going to the states.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Andy has announced he is "stepping back from public duties".
    Firms including telecoms giant BT and bank Barclays are among a number of multimillion-pound businesses, universities and charities which have distanced themselves from Andrew in the wake of the BBC interview.

AND he's stepping back??
    It really p isses me off that those peddling this tripe expect us to believe it

He'd be at home with the shower of shyte at the helm at Oakwell

But he’ll still be pulling money out of the purse for doing sod all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    But he’ll still be pulling money out of the purse for doing sod all.
    Andy ez purriz shift in. He deserves a comfortable and happy retirement. His Winter Fuel Allowance and £10 Christmas Bonus al gerrim through wiart the need fo Food Banks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12