+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Dons v Huddersfield Match Thread

Young Dons v Huddersfield Match Thread

New venue for me ... good first ten. Both teams trying to keep it on the deck. And I’m nae the only Dons fan here. Some lad down fae Aberdeen...top Don!

1-0 them... Nice move and passed into net... they’re quite good. Our 20 - they call him Rosco ( nae Team sheets) looks good. Which Ross brother is he...

Sam roscoe I’m told

More into it now.. little no7 pulling strings..

Just found out that No. 7 is an 18 year old Dubliner called Sean Brennan, who has only been there a week. Looks very good since they moved him to CM in front of back four. Playmaker - wee but good!
    1-0 at ht. Even game we’ve had chances and hit post. They look a little bigger and stronger apart from our CBS and keeper. Good game!

1-1. cracking goal. Great passing and set up by Roscoe.

Brennan off replaced by No 15 who looks younger than his shirt number...

Do you reckon any will make it?

2-1 Dons! Another great team goal. Great ball from the sub, skill and pass from Roscoe and neat finish from Bruce...

2-2. scrappy goal. As far as any who might make it... physically they all seem small but don’t know if that’s so important... Roscoe looks best player on pitch. Bruce just scored 2nd. Cool one-on-one finish... he’s good. Brennan was good but tiny - seemingly at Liverpool as 14 yo. Liked him. Defenders look as if they defend first... Seb Ross organised but not sure if that’s enough. So... I’d say Roscoe, Anderson Yes. Brennan worth a punt... and others... the jury‘s out But 3-2 away is good score - let’s hope we can hang on... Game management anyone...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast