+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Accrington Stanley

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Accrington Stanley

Running late! Got to get to Périgord Towers where he's installed a giant screen for us to watch t'match on.

I'm predicting a turn in the home form which will lead us to being in a fantastic position by time the Christmas number 1 is announced.

Getting exciting guys and dolls! Enjoy the game everyone

Looks like 4 4 1 1.
    Morris on left side of midfield and Barlaser in team. Vassell and Clarke on subs bench. Not convinced best team and format but 5 pm will tell us if I'm wrong,

Iversen; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, Robertson, Jones; Ogbene, Barlaser, Wiles, Morris; Crooks; Smith.

SUBS | Price, Thompson, Clarke, Lindsay, Hastie, Vassell, Ladapo.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 16-11-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Beer, socks and everything ready.

Surprised leaving Jones at LB

Strong bench.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

Surprised leaving Jones at LB

Strong bench.
    Bit of a patched up team . I hope that all on our bench are actually fit enough to play!

Wiles isn't good on the wing so not sure about this line-up.

Would have preferred Lindsay on pitch and Barlaser on bench, but I suppose it's a balanced side decision.

Anteroom everyone, IMO Warne not startING with the strongest team. I would of loved for us to have gone with a 3412 formation as mentioned on another thread.

This could be just like the other home games, is there enough creativity on the pitch?

As per the norm Warne will either be the fairy god mother or pantomine vilen at five to five. Enjoy the game folks.

COME ON YOU REDS
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by kevthemaltbymiller View Post
    Anteroom everyone, IMO Warne not startING with the strongest team. I would of loved for us to have gone with a 3412 formation as mentioned on another thread.

This could be just like the other home games, is there enough creativity on the pitch?

As per the norm Warne will either be the fairy god mother or pantomine vilen at five to five. Enjoy the game folks.

COME ON YOU REDS
    UTM
    Oh no he isn't

Morning Frog’n’all. Literally just woken up and gradually coming round. For some reason I’m really looking forward to this. Accrington Stanley are one of those great small clubs aren’t they?

Ogbene will be on wing, wiles will be in midfield with Barlazer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast