+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A look at Struber

Offered him a €1m deal, expected to be announced this week

Why would they offer that sort of money to such an unknown
    Unless they want to use such a fictitious sum as propaganda at a later date
    Load a ballax

It's not clear from the Austrian/German paper "Kleine Zeitung" whether the quoted "1 mill Euros" is an offer of compensation to Wolfsberger AC or a "1 mill Euro" offer to Struber or both. Nor is it clear whether it is 1 mill Euro to Struber annually or over several years of a contract. 1 million Euros annually is abart £17,000 a week--no I can't see Dog paying that either.

This Struber must be a jewel that only we could find and has gone under the radar of big clubs in Europe for years.

Struber will be tossing and turning in his Doduth hotel room wondering whether to take the job. A glance over the dwellings of Mitchelson Ave towards the drizzle ovva Doduth Muckstack will remind him of the snow covered Alpine peaks of home glistening in the sunshine. I don't envy him the choice.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-11-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Looks like his appointment will be confirmed in next few days he's obviously a yes man just coming for a wage. This position of HC is an impossible task under these Rsholes

I've said it a few times this last month, Mr's Guardiola and Klopp would struggle as a duo to get us out of this mess if the crop of players is to remain the same and we disregard signing any "experience". The policy is the problem, not the manager (or coach)

Struber dooper.

Struber struber doo another dog in camp

If Struber has Murray as his Assistant then when they are bent forrad on their seats closely discussing tactics during a game they will look like an arse . Just a thought.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-11-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbred48 View Post
    if struber has murray as his assistant then when they are bent forrad on their seats closely discussing tactics during a game they will look like an arse . Just a thought.
    xd xd

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It's not clear from the Austrian/German paper "Kleine Zeitung" whether the quoted "1 mill Euros" is an offer of compensation to Wolfsberger AC or a "1 mill Euro" offer to Struber or both. Nor is it clear whether it is 1 mill Euro to Struber annually or over several years of a contract. 1 million Euros annually is abart £17,000 a week--no I can't see Dog paying that either.

This Struber must be a jewel that only we could find and has gone under the radar of big clubs in Europe for years.

Struber will be tossing and turning in his Doduth hotel room wondering whether to take the job. A glance over the dwellings of Mitchelson Ave towards the drizzle ovva Doduth Muckstack will remind him of the snow covered Alpine peaks of home glistening in the sunshine. I don't envy him the choice.
    PMSL , Good un SB .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast