+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A look at Struber

it was GG not long since

Goat and Hoss could go eead to eead inna Bullsh1tter Play Off.

Hoss opens the scoring with the forthcoming Struber appointment Press Release.

Hoss has shown his bullsh1tting class recently with "the most successful transfer window in BFC history" and "the incoming players are a significant upgrade on departing players", both in the same statement. Hoss will take some stopping this season.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-11-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Tick off the following in the forthcoming Press Statement on your Hoss Bingo Card--

1 Our number one choice as coach for a long time/ right from the beginning

2 We have worked very hard to get this deal over the line

3 We have beaten off competition from a number of top clubs to secure his services

4 Gerhart was very excited to come here when he saw what was on offer here at BFC

5 Gerhart is already a very successful coach at Wolfsberger .

6 Gerhart matches our (the owners) style of playing, which we decided upon at the outset

7 We are excited to have him here and anticipate he will progress our start to the campaign.

8 The players are buzzing about the appointment and can't wait to work with Gerhart

Any four in a line will win.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-11-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Have you overlooked

9 We have deliberately remained tight lipped so as not to let others in the race know our target

The most successful HC appointment in our history .

The rosters fine .

Whilst all ways wanting us to win , i really don't care as much now , why stress about something when there won't be an end product for the fans to see ? This lot have gone too far with their greed , " nothing crazy " Ded reyt , only wuns that's crazy are those who fall fo this shyte weer putting up with , enough is a enough , not the players may I add , iz Billy Muggins still goowin ? Dreadful how they " the board " behave , shove your renewal letters up your arse , av done .

Absolutely no respect for any coach who leaves a perfectly good job in his homeland to be a yes man for these feckers that run the show here .

If you've no respect for yourself then you ain't getting any from me .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Absolutely no respect for any coach who leaves a perfectly good job in his homeland to be a yes man for these feckers that run the show here
    The same goes for me I can't abide yes men and never will they're the scum of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    The same goes for me I can't abide yes men and never will they're the scum of the earth
    I haven't a problem with someone out of work , the bills need paying .

His team are well placed in Austria and competing in the Europa League in his homeland .

He knows the score here well enough , he will have done his homework .

A background in developing players , makes me wonder what's in it for him to take the job .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Absolutely no respect for any coach who leaves a perfectly good job in his homeland to be a yes man for these feckers that run the show here .

So by that logic, anyone who takes on the job under the current regime is going to be seen as a " yes man". Can't win then ?

At Oakwell he'll experience 13-14,000 + crowds at home and much larger crowds away. As I mentioned earlier the Austrian Bundesliga has 12 clubs and Wolfsberger who are third only get 2,866 average gates.

The lad is looking to take a big step up. Surely everyone deserves respect.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast