+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

O/T:- Prince Andrew

I find his interview wholly unconvincing. If he had a fault, he admits, it was that he was 'too honourable' (!) presumably he means to his p a edophile mate.
    Give us a break.
    Note he doesn't actually deny having a relationship with Virginia Roberts (as was), just says he has 'no recollection of that lady'. Well, study the photographs, mate, there are enough of them.
    I wonder if the FBI will be on his case the next time he visits the USA.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-11-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Massive fail on doing the interview. Classic, instead of denying something he says he can't remember meeting that girl ha ha! So that definitely happened then. Also I must have missed the part of life where it's honourable to stay with a convicted *****phile. Ok then.

Makes me sick that he'll get away with ****ing underage girls because of who he is. Disgusting cnut.

Every time 'Air Miles Andy' opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. For those who dislike the Monarchy, he's the gift that keeps on giving. It's a shame because there are other Royals, not least the Queen, who carry out their duties with dignity and good judgement, but as with most families there are strengths and weaknesses, and Prince Andrew would be best kept in a darkened room. If the FBI ever catch up with him it might even be a cell.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Massive fail on doing the interview. Classic, instead of denying something he says he can't remember meeting that girl ha ha! So that definitely happened then. Also I must have missed the part of life where it's honourable to stay with a convicted *****phile. Ok then.

Makes me sick that he'll get away with ****ing underage girls because of who he is. Disgusting cnut.
    I like to think that anyone is innocent until proven guilty.

From what I am reading the extracts that we have seen so far are not quite as damning as the full interview.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    A noble sentiment. But as Sir Jimmy Savile proved, if you've got friends in high places it's a bit easier to be innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A noble sentiment. But as Sir Jimmy Savile proved, if you've got friends in high places it's a bit easier to be innocent until proven guilty.
    Not a noble sentiment, just the rule of law. What a disgusting comparison by the way.

True in the eyes of the law mate but my personal opinion is he's been a naughty boy.

Not a noble sentiment, just the rule of law. What a disgusting comparison by the way.
    Why is it disgusting? While it may be lower numerically, is the alleged offence really that dissimilar?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Why is it disgusting? While it may be lower numerically, is the alleged offence really that dissimilar?
    Have you ever done Jury Service?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast