+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Apparently, a number of papers report that Andrew is delighted with the TV interview and thinks it went really well. The trouble is that those around him are reluctant to tell him different.
    That's not 100% true and all the articles I've seen point this out.

Whoooo those conspiracies, remember years ago on here lol.... "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”

Quote Originally Posted by premierleaguescores View Post
    Whoooo those conspiracies, remember years ago on here lol.... "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win”
    Weren't you the one who told us that an executive *****phile ring was about to be exposed and we would all witness corruption at the highest level of government, aristocracy and armed forces?
    Didn't quite work out the way you said, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Weren't you the one who told us that an executive *****phile ring was about to be exposed and we would all witness corruption at the highest level of government, aristocracy and armed forces?
    Didn't quite work out the way you said, eh?
    Well if Andy gets taken down he has got 2 out of 3 correct innit.

How people can look at the Epstein story and STILL deny that there are high level pedophile rings is beyond me. David Icke rightly gets a lot of flack for the vast swathes of rubbish he has written over the years, but he has been bang on about this from the start. How a school teacher went on to become a millionaire playboy isn't so difficult to conceive when you realise that he was a procurer of underage boys and girls for high society. Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, CEO's and Heads of various government institutions and major Banks were all close friends, and all guests at his Island where the alleged incidents have taken place. Trump even said in public that Epstein prefers girls on the younger side. It was an open secret.

As people continue to try and discredit Pizzagate (and there is plenty of falsehoods added into the theory), both Epsteins and Prince Andrews names had become implicated in some of the evidence which has come out of that investigation recently, and I believe Prince Andrew very deliberately suggested that he was at a Pizza Express in Woking to cover up for that, a technique called Google Blasting - similar to Boris Johnson saying recently that one of his hobbies was making "models of buses" to relax - pushing the Brexit bus off the front two pages of google at the time.

So, in breaking news it seems that the noble prince is "stepping back from royal duties". What a load of bollox, who are they trying to kid? The real reason is that despite his lofty position, nobody would touch him with a bargepole. Can you imagine a new school being opened by the Duke of York (who has expressed no regret at all for his close relationship with a convicted p aedophile)?

The thing that intrigues me is how is he going to continue to fund his lavish lifestyle? I've done a quick Google search as to his income, and it seems he gets a £20,000 pension from the Royal Navy, and an annual £250,000 'allowance' from mummy (ie us, the taxpayers). That would be huge for most of us, but then again most of us don't have to maintain a £13 million ski lodge in Switzerland. If this obnoxious parasite isn't going to rely on us to fund him, maybe he should start looking for a job.

I understand Pizza Express in Woking are currently recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So, in breaking news it seems that the noble prince is "stepping back from royal duties". What a load of bollox, who are they trying to kid? The real reason is that despite his lofty position, nobody would touch him with a bargepole. Can you imagine a new school being opened by the Duke of York (who has expressed no regret at all for his close relationship with a convicted p aedophile)?

The thing that intrigues me is how is he going to continue to fund his lavish lifestyle? I've done a quick Google search as to his income, and it seems he gets a £20,000 pension from the Royal Navy, and an annual £250,000 'allowance' from mummy (ie us, the taxpayers). That would be huge for most of us, but then again most of us don't have to maintain a £13 million ski lodge in Switzerland. If this obnoxious parasite isn't going to rely on us to fund him, maybe he should start looking for a job.

I understand Pizza Express in Woking are currently recruiting.
    You'll have to tell him how to get there ha ha.

Will he be claiming the dole now he doesn’t appear to have a job anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Skatorna View Post
    How people can look at the Epstein story and STILL deny that there are high level pedophile rings is beyond me. David Icke rightly gets a lot of flack for the vast swathes of rubbish he has written over the years, but he has been bang on about this from the start. How a school teacher went on to become a millionaire playboy isn't so difficult to conceive when you realise that he was a procurer of underage boys and girls for high society. Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, CEO's and Heads of various government institutions and major Banks were all close friends, and all guests at his Island where the alleged incidents have taken place. Trump even said in public that Epstein prefers girls on the younger side. It was an open secret.

As people continue to try and discredit Pizzagate (and there is plenty of falsehoods added into the theory), both Epsteins and Prince Andrews names had become implicated in some of the evidence which has come out of that investigation recently, and I believe Prince Andrew very deliberately suggested that he was at a Pizza Express in Woking to cover up for that, a technique called Google Blasting - similar to Boris Johnson saying recently that one of his hobbies was making "models of buses" to relax - pushing the Brexit bus off the front two pages of google at the time.

*BREAKING NEWS*
    Prince Andrew has just revealed that he converted to the ReligionOfPeace when he was 18.

The world's media are packing away their microphones and cameras and millions of notepads are snapping shut.
    Many reporters in England have been re-tasked with investigating Labour councils (including Nottingham) who are adding students to the Electoral Roll without their consent. Many are below voting age.

The vast majority of reporters are expected to reveal their findings shortly after the General Election.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    *BREAKING NEWS*
    Prince Andrew has just revealed that he converted to the ReligionOfPeace when he was 18.

The world's media are packing away their microphones and cameras and millions of notepads are snapping shut.
    Many reporters in England have been re-tasked with investigating Labour councils (including Nottingham) who are adding students to the Electoral Roll without their consent. Many are below voting age.

The vast majority of reporters are expected to reveal their findings shortly after the General Election.
    Do your eyes swivel in your head both ways or just clockwise ?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast