+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

Apparently the honourable thing to do if you have a mate who is a convicted Pedo is not to scrub them from your life but get on a plane at the tax payers expense meet them stay in their house and then say you cant be mates any more. Really Andy who exactly do you expect to believe that? He's up to his neck in it and I am sure there will be plenty more to come rightly or wrongly.

If anything more was required to show how hopelessly out of touch the monarchy is with modern life then it's hard to see what that might be.
    I mean Prince Charles apparently has 'a man' to help him with every change of clothes he has to make. I am not against the monarchy per se but restricting the civic purse, shortening 'the list' and bringing in lifestyle changes certainly need to happen in the course of the 21st century.
    Apparently, a number of papers report that Andrew is delighted with the TV interview and thinks it went really well. The trouble is that those around him are reluctant to tell him different.

As with religion, in years to come people will think we were mad to even entertain the idea of a monarchy let alone bow and scrape to the likes of pervy Andy Windsor.

Hopefully his behaviour has made that day come a little quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    As with religion, in years to come people will think we were mad to even entertain the idea of a monarchy let alone bow and scrape to the likes of pervy Andy Windsor.

Hopefully his behaviour has made that day come a little quicker.
    Surely it won't matter in the future because we will all be extinct?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    1. It's well-known that Andy is her favourite child and always has been.
    To be fair to Her Majesty she has very limited options in the 'favourite child' department, with four distinctly uninspiring candidates. Just like many of us in the forthcoming election, we'll basically be forced to go for the 'least worst' option. I'd probably have gone for Princess Anne.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    To be fair to Her Majesty she has very limited options in the 'favourite child' department, with four distinctly uninspiring candidates. Just like many of us in the forthcoming election, we'll basically be forced to go for the 'least worst' option. I'd probably have gone for Princess Anne.
    That's what happens after centuries of inbreeding amongst the "upper classes"

All fine specimens of humankind I'm sure ha ha!

Just had a glance at this subject on other boards, and this post made me smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    The Royal Family are now denying all knowledge of, or connection with Andrew.

The Queen has formally stated that she was actually in a chippy in Slough when he says he was born.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If anything more was required to show how hopelessly out of touch the monarchy is with modern life then it's hard to see what that might be.
    I mean Prince Charles apparently has 'a man' to help him with every change of clothes he has to make. I am not against the monarchy per se but restricting the civic purse, shortening 'the list' and bringing in lifestyle changes certainly need to happen in the course of the 21st century.
    Apparently, a number of papers report that Andrew is delighted with the TV interview and thinks it went really well. The trouble is that those around him are reluctant to tell him different.
    Of course he does. He can't get his shirts and jumpers over his ears on his own!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    That's what happens after centuries of inbreeding amongst the "upper classes"

All fine specimens of humankind I'm sure ha ha!
    I wouldn't have thought Mansfield was upper class?

He's just a dirty pervy b@stard

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast