+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Prince Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure none of them read NCM. Are you happy to disregard their suffering because of that?

This is a public messageboard. When you make posts as laughable as yours, anyone is free to make you look a tw@t.

I just happened to get in first.
    You’ll have to explain how posting on NCM is “disregarding their suffering”.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    You’ll have to explain how posting on NCM is “disregarding their suffering”.
    The question was "Are you happy to disregard their suffering because of them not reading NCM"?

Instead of your usual evasive bullsh!t, just answer yes or no.

The question was "Are you happy to disregard their suffering because of them not reading NCM"?

Instead of your usual evasive bullsh!t, just answer yes or no.
    Well yes of course I am (eye roll).

Well yes of course I am (eye roll).
    You obviously missed the bit about avoiding "your usual evasive bullsh"it".

French was right though. You can take any bad section of any group in society and say all those people are like that. Time and again on here from the right I've heard all Muslims are terrorists and *****philes. No they're not you ****ing clowns just like all Irish people aren't in the IRA, UDA, PIRA, UDF etc. Then you get indignant over Muslim grooming gangs when there's nothing for you to get indignant about due to all normal people being disgusted by it and it being all over the news at the time. You act like there was a tiny banner headline about it in duck and drake observer and that's all was said. We all hate Muslim grooming gangs not just the right but some of us don't believe in getting rid of all the Muslims which is what deep down alot of the right want, they won't have the balls to admit though. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    French was right though. You can take any bad section of any group in society and say all those people are like that. Time and again on here from the right I've heard all Muslims are terrorists and *****philes. No they're not you ****ing clowns just like all Irish people aren't in the IRA, UDA, PIRA, UDF etc. Then you get indignant over Muslim grooming gangs when there's nothing for you to get indignant about due to all normal people being disgusted by it and it being all over the news at the time. You act like there was a tiny banner headline about it in duck and drake observer and that's all was said. We all hate Muslim grooming gangs not just the right but some of us don't believe in getting rid of all the Muslims which is what deep down alot of the right want, they won't have the balls to admit though. Sad really.
    What % Muslim population do you think is the optimum for the UK?

What % Muslim population do you think is the optimum for the UK?
    Absolutely typical AltyPie - avoid direct answers, and instead pose a ludicrous question to which there is no answer.

Maybe I'm doing you a disservice, and there actually is an answer. So do you have the guts to directly answer your own question?

I bet you don't.

Absolutely typical AltyPie - avoid direct answers, and instead pose a ludicrous question to which there is no answer.

Maybe I'm doing you a disservice, and there actually is an answer. So do you have the guts to directly answer your own question?

I bet you don't.
    Hahaha. White Knighting for CF now. Like an old clucking hen running around defending her chicks.

Hahaha. White Knighting for CF now. Like an old clucking hen running around defending her chicks.
    Your question was "What % Muslim population do you think is the optimum for the UK"?

I'll willingly admit it's too difficult for me, I don't know the answer.

You asked the question, so is there any chance you could provide the answer? Or will you run away and hide again like you usually do?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I think the problem is that for most people in the 'Western World' the highest law, is the Law of the Land (managed by Parliament - or The State - on the peoples' behalf). When you throw religion into the mix, the Law of the Land becomes second best. The more devout the religion, the less the State has control/influence. Also throw into the mix someone who believes that this life is unimportant compared to the afterlife, you have a very dangerous situation.

Followers of Islam aren't the only devout religious people in the world, but there is a higher number of them who are fundamentalists, due to the fact their religion is so popular. I'm not talking percentages here, I'm just talking numerical. What does also help their faith to expand is the birth rate as unlike Western society, where birth rates are falling, in Islamic circles birth rates remain high.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast