+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Accrington Stanley Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Poor ref but surprised that most posters focus on that (actually I'm lying; I knew darn well what you lads would focus on) rather than another crap performance against a bottom feeder outfit. Sorry but if PW is a manager I'm a Dutchman. Pathetic. How long before people say Enough?
    Do I not like orange!

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Conspiracy theory number 5387. Have you ever thought about having a new hobby? If you ever saw The Detectorists on the BBC with the excellent McKenzie Crook and Toby Jones, I think that metal detecting could be right up your alley.
    Conspiracy theory number 5388, thinking that McKenzie Crook and Toby Jones are any good.

Stick to air guitar and Status Quo

What's wrong with Status Quo?

I have to agree tbh that Warne hasn’t got it nowhere near right yet unless the players are just not good enough

Got 3 points out of a game we should forget, due to bad officials, the assessor should put in such a report,
    that will make the EFL look at these officials, & all other reports from assessors have done on them during
    the season up to now, if officials found wanting in their duties they should be demoted.
    A point made about Warne & substitutions in leaving it late in a game, I have to agree, many matches I
    have shouted around 60 minutes to use a sub, Warne has to read the game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The corner of the ground between West Stand and away end is covered in pigeon ****.

The club needs to get the exterminators in, it’s got to be a health hazard
    Bit harsh that Grist. A few plastic Owls up in the rafters should do it....and there's no shortage of those; plenty wandering round Rotherham most days for starters

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Bit harsh that Grist. A few plastic Owls up in the rafters should do it....and there's no shortage of those; plenty wandering round Rotherham most days for starters
    Yeah true

But isn’t it odd that the ground has no smoking policy to protect against passive smoking but potential exposure to psittacosis, salmonella and cryptococcus from piles of pigeon droppings is acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I was a bit worried when the pigeon got in their pen area I thought it might block one of our shots!

Please God, never ever send that ref to officiate a millers game again! You go to a match and think you have had a crap ref this week and think you will get a better one next week but am I alone in thinking refs seem to get steadily worse as the season progresses...
    I went to this game,my first visit to the New York stadium this season.The ref was beyond poor in my view,the game was average but i think the Millers thoroughly deserved the win.I think there's definately a player in young Wiles,he lost posession abit but that was because he was tryin to make things happen and create chances.The lad who unluckily was sent off by the clown wi the whistle always looked a threat with his speed.I never understand why teams bring all their players back when defendin set pieces,especially when like the Millers they have a very quick forward because if they leave one player up the oppo team will have at least 2 markin him.Really pleased the Millers made a gr8 comeback today and good luck for the rest of the season.UTMPB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I went to this game,my first visit to the New York stadium this season.The ref was beyond poor in my view,the game was average but i think the Millers thoroughly deserved the win.I think there's definately a player in young Wiles,he lost posession abit but that was because he was tryin to make things happen and create chances.The lad who unluckily was sent off by the clown wi the whistle always looked a threat with his speed.I never understand why teams bring all their players back when defendin set pieces,especially when like the Millers they have a very quick forward because if they leave one player up the oppo team will have at least 2 markin him.Really pleased the Millers made a gr8 comeback today and good luck for the rest of the season.UTMPB
    It’s not just set pieces Rod, we sit or have sat too deep in many games which winds me up

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789