+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT- Streaming Providers

OT- Streaming Providers

Thinking of Joining one but which, Netflix has films and Tv, Amazon prime has both + 1 day delivery on orders and Sky sports for December 20 games. 11.99 for Netflix, 7.99 monthly for Amazon. Does anyone subscribe to any kind of Streaming Providers, oh and both have 1 months free trial. Just wanted to get people's thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Thinking of Joining one but which, Netflix has films and Tv, Amazon prime has both + 1 day delivery on orders and Sky sports for December 20 games. 11.99 for Netflix, 7.99 monthly for Amazon. Does anyone subscribe to any kind of Streaming Providers, oh and both have 1 months free trial. Just wanted to get people's thoughts.
    I subscribe to both Netflix and Prime and pay £7.99 for each. Netflix has a wider selection than Prime, but Prime has some really good stuff like Bosch, Goliath, The Man in the High Castle, The Expanse, so shouldn't be overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    I subscribe to both Netflix and Prime and pay £7.99 for each. Netflix has a wider selection than Prime, but Prime has some really good stuff like Bosch, Goliath, The Man in the High Castle, The Expanse, so shouldn't be overlooked.
    I pay £8-99 for netflix, it went up £1 two months ago for me.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I pay £8-99 for netflix, it went up £1 two months ago for me.
    Yes you're correct, it is £8.99 per month, my apologies.

I have Sky, Netflix and now Amazon due to using our daughters account. Of the three Netflix do appear to have the best content, however we enjoy watching small budget indie films and there are a few diamonds in the rough worth watching on Amazon.

We came a cross a found footage film on Amazon called 'A Haunting in Sherwood' and just assumed it was a place in America called Sherwood, but it wasn't, it was actually filmed here in Sherwood with a budget of just £250 and to be fair was quite a good watch.

When it comes to Netflix and Amazon see if you have any family members with accounts because you can normally log in using their details as long as there are no more than two or three devices being used at the same time. As I said we use our daughters Amazon account and she uses our Netflix.