+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on own up, who is it?

Come on own up, who is it?

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/18042...ty-fan-swears/

"Two Barrow boys 'in tears' after Notts County fan swears at them"

A BARROW dad was left 'raging' after a Notts County fan swore at his two sons.

Lewis Knott attended Saturday's game with his two boys.

A photograph taken by Dan Westall shows a female Notts County fan sticking her two fingers up towards the AFC fans which Mr Knott says was directed at his sons.

Jo Lightfoot from Nottingham commented on a Twitter post which included the photo.

"Hi, I know the lady in this photo, she's not on twitter but is aware of the photo, she is absolutely mortified & embarrassed, is there any way you would be good enough to take it down off your twitter feed please?"

Mr Knott replied and said: "No this photo was taken as she was swearing at my two sons. They both were crying and we had to leave the ground early. I’m raging it’s Christmas."

Must admit I'm struggling to understand this. I presume the Notts fan was in one of the three home stands, so if the offended bloke and his two sons were sat in the middle of the JS stand, how did he work out this was specifically directed at them?

While the woman in the pic does herself no credit, this article has a very strong aroma of bullsh!t.

That lady sits in front of me in the Kop nearest to the Pavis stand, and I think the photo could have been taken after Barrow scored the second goal and come over to wind the Notts fans up.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    That lady sits in front of me in the Kop nearest to the Pavis stand, and I think the photo could have been taken after Barrow scored the second goal and come over to wind the Notts fans up.
    If that is the case, those 2 fingers could have been directed at Enzio. If that bloke is to be believed, him and his sons have amazing eyesight and hearing.

Thought this was one of those fake news pi55 takes at first.

His kids will be getting beat up at school tomorrow after he's grassed them up for crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    Thought this was one of those fake news pi55 takes at first.
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It is.
    How is it a joke if it's in the local Barrow paper?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
    How is it a joke if it's in the local Barrow paper?
    Because whatever paper it's in, it's a complete and utter joke non-story.

Laughable in the extreme.

It seems the article has now been removed as the link no longer works.

If I was the woman in the picture I would be seeking legal advice, because the accusations leveled at her are clearly beyond pathetic.

It was posted as an actual article though, not a fake news satire story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast