+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Bloody CustomerServices.

O/T Bloody CustomerServices.

I have just spent over 2hrs with British Gas & Virginmedia CustomerServices both operators Asian now I don't mind but I could not understand either of them,please if you are going to employ people on CustomerServices could we make sure they can speak properly.Time after time I asked them to explain over & over again & to slow down it's not a race.

When it's time to change contracts check whether the supplier has UK-based customer service.

BT uses Asian call centres for example but it's subsidiary Plusnet is based in Sheffield.

It is for them they are logged on how many they “help” per hour

Currently I’m “negotiating” with BT, been going on for a week now, 4 different “service” agents and I’m still no nearer a solution

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It is for them they are logged on how many they “help” per hour

Currently I’m “negotiating” with BT, been going on for a week now, 4 different “service” agents and I’m still no nearer a solution
    BT are garbage, their billing department especially, Plusnet aren't as good as they were before BT took them over but they're still better than BT.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    BT are garbage, their billing department especially, Plusnet aren't as good as they were before BT took them over but they're still better than BT.
    Preparing for nationalisation. 😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I have just spent over 2hrs with British Gas & Virginmedia CustomerServices both operators Asian now I don't mind but I could not understand either of them,please if you are going to employ people on CustomerServices could we make sure they can speak properly.Time after time I asked them to explain over & over again & to slow down it's not a race.
    Just a thought.

Try learning Urdu, or at least Urdu for ‘ please slow down’ they may be impressed IF they speak Urdu.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Preparing for nationalisation. 😁😁
    Like a moth to a light with the O/T posts,keep your political posts off my posts please.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Just a thought.

Try learning Urdu, or at least Urdu for ‘ please slow down’ they may be impressed IF they speak Urdu.
    I’d rather learn feck off in Urdu.Not you mate by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I’d rather learn feck off in Urdu.Not you mate by the way.
    Ha ha, don’t have to tell you a lot of call centres are abroad, that’s mmmm progress mmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Just a thought.

Urdu is Pakistan I think, Hindi is the Indian version of that, although I think they're pretty much the same when they're spoken but they're written differently.

Hindi version:

कृपया थोडा धीरे हो जाओ
    krpaya thoda dheere ho jao

Urdu version:

مہربانی کرکے اہستہ ہو جائیں
    Last edited by great_fire; 18-11-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast