+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T I’m a celebrity.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    How about snakes?

We were strolling in the Brisbane Botanical Gardens when a 2 footer slithered out of the flower bed just in front of us.
    Not really bothered about them.

I remember when Jo Pasquale won it. He said they were all sitting around the camp fire when they heard a loud fart and a passer by outside the camp shouted pardon me. That’s how close they are to civilisation!

Grist, did you see any of those colour changing lizards? We saw them clinginging to a stone wall that had somehow blended in. Must’ve been a dozen of them about 10 inches long but could only see them when they were pointed out to us.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post

Grist, did you see any of those colour changing lizards? We saw them clinginging to a stone wall that had somehow blended in. Must’ve been a dozen of them about 10 inches long but could only see them when they were pointed out to us.
    We've got Montypython and some identity-changing reptiles on Millersmad!

I’ve never seen it but on the subject of scary creatures. I’m petrified of birds. Horrible, feathered reptiles with sharp talons, evil eyes and razor beaks. Things like birds or prey or parrots are worst for me. I’ll go nowhere near them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’ve never seen it but on the subject of scary creatures. I’m petrified of birds. Horrible, feathered reptiles with sharp talons, evil eyes and razor beaks. Things like birds or prey or parrots are worst for me. I’ll go nowhere near them.
    That sounds like the old Rawmarsh cricket club on a Friday night.

Spiders snakes rats , o.k.
    Heights. A big no no.
    The opening show my legs were shekkin watching it. On top of that building.

I watched start of show, saw last 20mins last night which was boring, probably see bits as it goes on.

Spiders don’t bother me but I’d definitely wouldn’t have got in that car
    Snakes are alright from a distance
    Birds only bother me when in flocks (probably seen that film)
    I’m outta here if there’s rats

I like to try a few things I haven’t done before but would I go in there? NO

How did you feel about the NYS pigeon Scum?
    Last edited by millertop; 19-11-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quite right Loyal. I lived in Brisbane for a year and the thing I remember more are the massive lizards than spiders or snakes. Always 5 or 6 around the house on the fence or walls.

I remember when Jo Pasquale won it. He said they were all sitting around the camp fire when they heard a loud fart and a passer by outside the camp shouted pardon me. That’s how close they are to civilisation!

Hmmm.....I think you must mean the bearded dragon.

If that’s the critter you mean then yes.

We did a trip to Burleigh on the coast and stopped at a small township called Robina to get a bite to eat. The place we stopped at had a reputation for excellent sandwiches made with bread baked on the premises. We sat outside and just as the waitress brought our stuff I saw a small movement out of the corner of my eye. There looking at me was a bearded lizard about a foot long, I assume it had been there all of the time and only it’s movement gave it away such was its camouflage. The waitress saw me looking at the lizard and said “ don’t mind Ralph he lives here, totally harmless”

The place also had a black cat, the cat gave Ralph a very wide berth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast