+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T:- Boris v Jezza

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    'Vladimir Corbin's' Manifesto is a joke - even the Institute for Fiscal Studies has stated that his spending plans are just not credible (just like himself, McDonald & Abbot "not credible & not fit to govern"
    McDonnell mate and stick an extra T on the end of Diane's surname.. Don't worry about that too much though, she looses count herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    And then someone had the gall to call out Prince Charles for having a man to help with every change of clothes despite the fact that he has to meet a variety of people and dignitaries in a variety of circumstances and no doubt requiring more than one or two sets of different attire a day.

Still, you are right about Corbyn and Foot, though I quite liked the latter in an academic and kind way.
    There's a huge difference between having a wardrobe adviser and an assistant who actually chooses your wardrobe then helps you to don it. My mam stopped doing this for me over ten years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    There's a huge difference between having a wardrobe adviser and an assistant who actually chooses your wardrobe then helps you to don it. My mam stopped doing this for me over ten years ago...
    And no doubt so too did Jezza's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123