+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Queens v Queen’s Park

That was the worst game I have seen in a while, I think we need a new manager, you can say about Naysmith but his own loan players were spot own, that game today was a disgrace

Sane man.. accept my apology.

Apology accepted

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Apology accepted
    Since you hardly attend any games I think you’d be better joining the Tanner Fund and helping the club out.

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    Since you hardly attend any games I think you’d be better joining the Tanner Fund and helping the club out.
    Seriously considering this. I had a season ticket two seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Seriously considering this. I had a season ticket two seasons ago.

albertz dont feel bullied into anything mate ,you dont have to be attending every queens game to be a queens fan mate ,ignore halfwits like nunez .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    albertz dont feel bullied into anything mate ,you dont have to be attending every queens game to be a queens fan mate ,ignore halfwits like nunez .
    I don’t think he’s being cyber bullied by anyone Mark. He’s his own man and he’ll make his own decisions.

I don’t think he’s being cyber bullied by anyone Mark. He’s his own man and he’ll make his own decisions.

yes well stop suggesting it to him then your more or less calling him out for not attending all the games and suggesting spending on the tanner fund ,he can make his own mind out without someone reminding him and using it at a time where he has people suggesting about his attendance .

you dont have to be spending money on a team to call yourself a fan lol .

Well said, Nunez and I shall.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)