+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Portsmouth v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Portsmouth v The Millers

It's here at last. The fixture that Portsmouth FC, the police and everyone concerned in Portsmouth thought would be a good idea to have on the busiest day of the Portsmouth calendar. We go on about how much we as a club screw up but this goes to show that we're not that bad. Or does it show that they're as shyte as us?

Is it 39 days since we should have played them? 39 steps to heaven? 39 years of hurt? No its how long you could last if you're not a walk away loser! Everytime we play a team of get my jackett I feel betrayed by a once decent manger who's done a good job in the passed. Why on earth do I allow myself to dislike people who no longer concern get to me?

I'm better than that just like we're a better team than they are. It's plane logic that no matter what they throw at us tonight we'll have an answer for.

We're doing the business away from home and we're on the crest of a great season. Believe me! We're only just getting going. The team is as strong as it's been for some time, the players on the whole are more skillful and the bench is full of players that makes you wonder why they're not starting!

We're in a good place guys and dolls! Enjoy the game everyone!

COME!ON YOU REDS! !!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It's here at last. The fixture that Portsmouth FC, the police and everyone concerned in Portsmouth thought would be a good idea to have on the busiest day of the Portsmouth calendar. We go on about how much we as a club screw up but this goes to show that we're not that bad. Or does it show that they're as shyte as us?

Is it 39 days since we should have played them? 39 steps to heaven? 39 years of hurt? No its how long you could last if you're not a walk away loser! Everytime we play a team of get my jackett I feel betrayed by a once decent manger who's done a good job in the passed. Why on earth do I allow myself to dislike people who no longer concern get to me?

I'm better than that just like we're a better team than they are. It's plane logic that no matter what they throw at us tonight we'll have an answer for.

We're doing the business away from home and we're on the crest of a great season. Believe me! We're only just getting going. The team is as strong as it's been for some time, the players on the whole are more skillful and the bench is full of players that makes you wonder why they're not starting!

We're in a good place guys and dolls! Enjoy the game everyone!

COME!ON YOU REDS! !!
    I hate to tell you this Frog but.....

Vino collapso 🤣

They've set off early haven't they........😉

I knew he’d cleared his old wine cellar out but this is ridiculous

The players are just warming up.....

.....at home in front of the fire...😁

I'm shocked that none of you have bothered going!

Remember to turn the light off in the Tardis when you’ve finished using it

I must confess that I was told that there was a match tonight from someone who has clearly made a mistake.
    That person wasn't happy to receive and accept a dinner invitation for this evening.

Last week I forgot completely but this one I fear will have more repercussions

Frog
    I’ve just paid for I follow and it’s not on any suggestions ?? 😂😂

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast