+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fans' Forum LIVE on FB

Fans' Forum LIVE on FB

Click here to watch the first half. (Interval is taking place now) Not sure whether it'll be the same link for second half but, if not, it'll be on the club's FB page

Jesus the average age in that room is about 75. What's happened to our young support?!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Jesus the average age in that room is about 75. What's happened to our young support?!
    That is the young support.

Anything interesting being said? Afraid I’m watching the Wales v Hungary game instead.

Mummy and Daddy won't let them come out in the dark and the cold

They're watching online instead

Some interesting points in the discussion. In general, although Christoffer and Alexander are quite reticent, retiring and self-effacing with an audience in front of them, they certainly showed that they are giving the project of moving the football club forward a great deal of thought and planning. I felt reassured by their calm and well-thought-out approach.

I thought Neal Ardley's personality and particularly his wide knowledge and experience of the game was very evident over the evening. He answered questions confidently and in a self-assured way. He left me with a good impression of him.

Good stuff.

My impression of him will be based on where we are in the table at the end of the season. It certainly wasn't a good impression he created last season, on that basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    My impression of him will be based on where we are in the table at the end of the season. It certainly wasn't a good impression he created last season, on that basis.
    He's always come over well but his thoughtful analysis should perhaps give way to a bit of passion and off-the-cuff management certainly when all else wasn't working - as per last season. He's not the John Wayne at the Alamo that is sometimes needed. Still at least we aren't getting the "Special One".

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Click here to watch the first half. (Interval is taking place now) Not sure whether it'll be the same link for second half but, if not, it'll be on the club's FB page
    Thanks for posting the link, well worth watching.