+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mauricio Pochettino

Mauricio Pochettino

Levy has brought the axe down on the man that took them to the Champions League Final just a few months ago. They have had a difficult start to the season, but it would appear that some players have not been giving the manager 100%.

There will be no shortage of candidates for the job, I just hope they don't come sniffing after Nuno.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Levy has brought the axe down on the man that took them to the Champions League Final just a few months ago. They have had a difficult start to the season, but it would appear that some players have not been giving the manager 100%.

There will be no shortage of candidates for the job, I just hope they don't come sniffing after Nuno.
    Ridiculous decision really. Given no money to spend, disgruntled want away players, he has done a great job to actually get them to a point where they were considered a serious high profile side. Utd next?

Unfortunately there is already speculation about Nuno but personally I don't think it will happen. Levy is not a good football brain, he will go for the big name fix. Hopefully.

Having trouble seeing them hire an equal or better manager. They were lucky to keep him as long as they did.

Unless they are willing to spend, they won’t finish in the top 3 ever again

Jose Mourinho is taking over apparently, while I’ve lots of respect for what he achieved at Chelsea I see this as a backwards step for the club.

Great news for us as Nuno stays where he is!

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Jose Mourinho is taking over apparently, while I’ve lots of respect for what he achieved at Chelsea I see this as a backwards step for the club.

Great news for us as Nuno stays where he is!
    Good news for us no doubt! Bad news though I think for Deli Alli, a Mourinho type player he certainly aint, I think he will be gone in no time.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)